Rooting Enhancer

cjsbabygirl313

So my GH Rapid Start Rooting Enhancer got here today. Directions say 2 tsp/gallon. Can that be added to my 1/4 strength nute solution for seedlings? Also, can that be mixed with nutes on res change days? If so - any particular order it should go in? (right now its water + CalMag + CNS17 Grow + Hydroguard and the +life)

I am aiming for some strong healthy roots hoping they will produce strong healthy plants!

Good Day to you @cjsbabygirl313

I use RR myself and it works great. I normally add mine when a do a solution change, adding it after the nutrients are devolved in solution and just before I add Hydro-Guard.

How old are your ladies?

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Oh, my girl is still a BABY - today os day 4 above ground; still in her tray and hopefully growing some roots!

So my GH Rapid Start Rooting Enhancer got here today. Directions say 2 tsp/gallon. Can that be added to my 1/4 strength nute solution for seedlings? Also, can that be mixed with nutes on res change days? If so - any particular order it should go in? (right now its water + CalMag + CNS17 Grow + Hydroguard and the +life)

I am aiming for some strong healthy roots hoping they will produce strong healthy plants!
Hey Cjsbabygirl,

Sorry you're still waiting for an answer. It's been some time since I've used it, so I was hoping that someone who uses it regularly could give better advice.

To "play it safe" just count it in with your total PPM in the solution. Don't add it in addition or on top of your target PPM.

In other words, if you were at 150PPM before adding this supplement, dilute it down to include the rapid rooter, so that you can continue at 150 PPM.

Mixing order--->
water + CalMag + CNS17 Grow + Rapid Rooter+ Hydroguard and the +life).

And of course as I type, Tok came in :rofl:

Hey Cjsbabygirl,

Sorry you're still waiting for an answer. It's been some time since I've used it, so I was hoping that someone who uses it regularly could give better advice.

To "play it safe" just count it in with your total PPM in the solution. Don't add it in addition or on top of your target PPM.

In other words, if you were at 150PPM before adding this supplement, dilute it down to include the rapid rooter, so that you can continue at 150 PPM.

Mixing order--->
water + CalMag + CNS17 Grow + Rapid Rooter+ Hydroguard and the +life).

And of course as I type, Tok came in :rofl:
Thanks @Rexer and @Tokin Roll - ya’ll rock!

The Rapid Root won't increase your ppm's but it will increase the ph by .2 and the Hydro-guard will raise the ppm's by .1.

Hope this helps.

I just wanted you to know that when I start a grow I normally use 250 ppm's of cal-mag for the first 4 to 6 weeks and nothing else; just a thought.

Tok..
Thanks Tok! Last time I had root issues from the start so I’m trying to avoid that whole mess this time; I just never used the rooting enhancer, but had to give my last plant 150% of CalMag cuz she was a little piggy.

Back
Top Bottom