SanibelGreen's 600w Blue Hash Bonanza

SanibelGreen

Alrighty folks! Another day, another grow. I was happy with Pineapple chunk for the most part but being a newer strain I do not think it has stabilized enough for me to try another run of it so I went for another mold resistant high yielding strain, enjoy!

What strain is it? DinaFem - Blue Hash from Attitude Seeds--- Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash is a great combination! It takes the mind sweep of Blueberry and mixes it with the ethereal calm of the California Hash Plant. Dinafem’s Blue Hash is an Indica that flowers fast and changes from a bright violet to a dark purple when fully mature. This is a stunning cannabis strain for the indoor gardener. Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash has a low maintenance nature and resistance to mould make it easy to grow and is perfect for amateurs. Additionally, it produces a big yield of the high quality. Not only is the Blue Hash a great indoor plant but it also grows very well outdoors. It's cannabis seeds provide a sweet, fruity flavour that will leave your cares in the dust.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica, 80/20
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Veg starts today and for two weeks
Flower stage... For how long? Eight weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? 600w
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 73-82F
RH of Room/cab? Currently 60%
PH of media or res? 6.2
Any Pests? None
Type and strength of ferts used? FloraNova Grow/Bloom, CalMag+,Liquid Karma, KoolBloom

Day 1 Veg

DSCN0556.jpg

SG

:thumb: You know I'm in.....:tokin::goodluck:

I am in too! :rocker:

I noticed you are only vegging for 2 weeks. How long did you veg in your last grow?

Sanibel!!

I'M IN! BLue Hash sounds like a great strain...I'm gonna have to look into that one. I had a chance to sample some cali hashplant recently, and loved it! Blueberry is another favorite of mine too.

GL with the grow! I'll be following along for sure! Thanks for sharing :thumb:

Sanibel!!

I'M IN! BLue Hash sounds like a great strain...I'm gonna have to look into that one. I had a chance to sample some cali hashplant recently, and loved it! Blueberry is another favorite of mine too.

GL with the grow! I'll be following along for sure! Thanks for sharing :thumb:
Thanks a lot LOJ your not looking too shabby either! I look forward to this strain :)
I was wondering when you were starting another Grow, you know I'm in. :goodluck:
Well a lot of stuff going out and kind of took a break for a little bit for some fam time and not babysitting plants :tokin:
Looking forward to seeing how this strain turns out, it is on my short list of strains I want to try.

Are you using a feeder bucket and tubing or is each bucket a seperate solution? Can't see the bottoms of the buckets to tell.

This is straight DWC, the lines are actually from a large 4-Port Eco-Line air pump, so each bucket gets 2-6 inch air stones making it look like a jacuzzi inside making roots very happy :cool:

SG

Hooray! I'm subbed, of course.

After reading about the Dinafem Blue Hash in your old journal, I decided it was a good candidate for my next grow. I was going to order from Attitude but ended up going with a different 420 mag sponsor, Single Seed Centre. I only bought one (of that strain...also getting a Dinafem Shark Attack and 2 mystery freebies), so I'm hoping for good luck with regard to germination and feminization...would be cool to compare results with you. I'm probably going to grow them in coco, which means I have some reading to do.

Good luck! (as if you need it after proving your skills with the Pineapple Chunk...ha!)

im in on this one..on attitudes site right now lookin at the blue hash; the pic sure looks yummy and the description is enticing esp for an amateur like myself; price aint too bad either...
:goodluck: SG

im in on this one..on attitudes site right now lookin at the blue hash; the pic sure looks yummy and the description is enticing esp for an amateur like myself; price aint too bad either...
:goodluck: SG
Reason it looked appealing to me as well. probably gonna take some cutting and hope for the best on this one :)
Tuned in...:slide:
Welcome Pres!
Hooray! I'm subbed, of course.

After reading about the Dinafem Blue Hash in your old journal, I decided it was a good candidate for my next grow. I was going to order from Attitude but ended up going with a different 420 mag sponsor, Single Seed Centre. I only bought one (of that strain...also getting a Dinafem Shark Attack and 2 mystery freebies), so I'm hoping for good luck with regard to germination and feminization...would be cool to compare results with you. I'm probably going to grow them in coco, which means I have some reading to do.

Good luck! (as if you need it after proving your skills with the Pineapple Chunk...ha!)
Thanks for the kind words GG, your also having a hell of a scrog grow going! Congrats on that :)
You know fo sho i watching this grow:thumb:
Blue Hash sounds yummy...:goodluck:
Thank you AFL and welcome!
Welcome to the party green!

SG

Back
Top Bottom