Sativa Mix 600w Indoor UK

Time for another update! As suspected I am feeling the squeeze as my Indicas are still vegging and the Sativas are right where I want them and are ready to go into bloom....

White Shark and Vanilla Kush growing fast but still at least a week away from a minimum veg....
29_11_11_001.jpg

29_11_11_004.jpg

29_11_11_003.jpg

Sativas are going mental....
29_11_11_006.jpg

29_11_11_005.jpg
29_11_11_010.jpg

Arjuns Haze
29_11_11_009.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
29_11_11_007.jpg

The sativas are still only under twin 55W flouro but are starting to put in a stretch.....especially the arjuns haze!

Gonna give the indicas until the weekend to see if they can put on some weight then I will need to make a decision....dont wanna lose control of these Sativas!

What to do???? ARGGH!

Hello. Its update time as we went onto 12/12 last night. Sativas have been in the dark room for 72 hours straight to kick em into flower and have now gone under HPS. Also switched lamps on the other reflector so now ive got twin 600W HPS running. This is how the setup looks:
Switchover_05_12_5_.JPG
Switchover_05_12_1_.JPG

Sativas are on their way.....
Switchover_05_12_4_.JPG

Switchover_05_12_3_.JPG

White Shark and Vanilla Kush are a little smaller than id like but under the HPS anyway.....
Switchover_05_12_6_.JPG

The plan is for the GWS and VK to finish in 9 weeks (as well as the Hima Gold), leaving the Sativas to go another month or so to do their thing....

See you soon.........

:thumb:

Hello. Its been a while so time for an update. Past the 3 week mark in bloom now and things have changed alot already!

The Hawaaiin Snow, Arjuns #1 and Nevilles Haze have been stretching at 30cm per week and ae now towering above everything else....

29_12_4_.JPG

29_12_10_.JPG

Seem to be slowing down a bit now and forming pre-flowers (good job as im running out of ceiling height!) Super Lemons have not stretched anything like the pure Sativas and the Indicas are staying true to form and flowering fast without any stretch......

29_12_8_.JPG

29_12_9_.JPG

Group shot...
29_12_4_.JPG

Last night I staked and support tied the stretching Sativa branches as they are defo gonna fold when the buds start fattening up! Other nws is they have all had their 1st full strength feeding (EC 1.8) along with the 1st dose of Canna Boost. Up until now they have been on alternate 1/2 strength fert and pH water to flush with the medium being allowed to almost dry completely after each flush.

Thats it for now....back in a week or 2.

Cheers Jon. I wanna try make the most of the space so will let the Sativa go vertical as long as I can get away with it. Made some changes in the room tonight to even up the lumens....put the shorter plants on pots to give em an little "boost".....
30_12_3_.JPG

Makes things look a little happier...
30_12_1_.JPG

Himalaya Gold......
30_12_2_.JPG

Hawaiin Snow at the back
30_12_5_.JPG

awesome-i wish i had raised that kind of jungle myself:goodjob:

i bet its gonna be a killer smoke

how long do these take to flower?

a

JS, Aiob, Green..... thanks for the kind words.

Aiob....ive got a mix of Sativas and Indicas in there so flowering times are variable. Looks like the Himalaya Gold and Super Lemon Haze will be done in circa 9 weeks but the Nevilles Haze is way off yet so I would anticipate 14+ weeks for her.

Green...they are looking pretty happy but I do have some leaf rust (fungal) issue. Mostly affecting the Hawaain Snow who will yield less than she couldve because of it. Also affecting the HimaG but she will finish before any real damage can be done. Actually, while im on it...anyone out there who knows/recommends and treatment products for leaf fungal conditions?

looking good bro, I have a hawaiian snow seedling I'm raising myself right now, first time with this strain, so I'm excited to see the outcome of yours.

I grew a bunch of super lemon haze. You will enjoy it, it's killer potent stuff. One bowl of it gets me ripped for at least 2 hours and I'm a heavy smoker. It's something I'm keeping in the garden forever. I find mine go 10 weeks to get really dense and full, maybe 11 weeks if you want to get some amber trichs in there.

Hey Organic, cheers for the heads up on the SLH. I have to say they are looking very potent already and only 7 weeks in....will post some more shots soon but one of them will definiely be ready in 2 weeks.....could feasibly take her down now if needed! The other SLH is a couple weeks behind though so looking like your 10-11 week guideline.

HS is looking good but yield will be poor - smells amazing though, think sweet caramelised onions! Another grower on this forum is also doing HS and his looks quality (AlpineGrower).

why do you think the HS is going to yield poorly? Mine is only 2 weeks old but she's stacking nodes nicely. I should be able to clone her in a week or 2, then I'll flower her out and pick the best clone to make a mom from. It's the most sativa strain I've grown so I'm really hoping to get something good out of it and keep it as a solid sativa choice. the SLH is very sativa, but it's not as pure as I'm looking for as my top shelf morning smoke. I really hope the HS pulls through since its flowering time is short..

I may just have to make the move and get a pure sativa with a 14 week bloom time :bong:

Well, it looks like I will be lucky to get a half oz off the HS but thats only because shes got disease issues. Since she was 2 weeks old these rust like spots started appearing on the main fan leaves and have slowly spread to most of her leaves. Cant diagnose what it is but i suspect some kind of fungus. Some of the other plants have also been affected but not to the same extent. I can see that the colas are not filling up like the others but what is there looks and smells great!

From what I can tell the HS is the fastest (almost) pure sativa out there - but I will keep you informed with the progress on the Nevilles Haze - which by the way is forming 4 gigantic colas!

Back
Top Bottom