Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

How much do they give off mate? Thinking if less heat then i double up 2 hi watt led panels for my big tent instead of 600 hps.something i am gna think about alot lol.have a good day all;)

Props to you Prof, I am watching closely.
I am using a 600 w hps and the heat is my problem in summer.
What kind of yield do you expect with everything going to plan ?:goodjob:

this is my first grow using the led , have to say in veg they keep the plants nice a low with plenty of nodes , no stretching , easy to train also , there is 400 w led 600 w led a 900 w led and a 300 w cfl and my temps are never over 26/ :)

Great tutorial on mainlining for us newbs. Thanx for sharing.

new to it my self , my mate medfarmer helped me along , he understands im not very good at taken things in by reading but when shown it sinks in a lot faster , i have to be shown , thats the reason we put this litle thread together to show the cuts and when to cut and what the cuts do

Hey Prof, Have you combined L.E.D. and H.P.S ?
If so how did it go ?
It would seem that vegging with led and cfl's and flowering with led's and hps could be an interesting combo ?
Has anyone else tried this with any success ?

havent done it yet but that is my plan... I start with 125 watt CFL ... led in Veg and hardening with HPS last 30 days ... Ill let you know how it goes .... :circle-of-love:

just a quick photo :thumb:

P10707781.JPG

really grows back quick :thumb: looking good professor

ok from the clone of the strawberry blue i topped it a couple of weeks back , so today i wanted to top it below where i topped it , if that makes sense ,i am mainlining it also , not sure if the clone will take , just wondering medfarmer can i now main line this clone , i know it will take a while to start rooting / veging , but its wont be a big amount behind the other ,

P1070793.JPG
P1070792.JPG

this is the topped top ?

P1070791.JPG

How long have you been vegging the first mainlined plant now? and that second one looks like it will mainline very nicely :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom