SCD 2nd Attempted Outdoor In Promix

A few additional shots. It’s na overcast day

7B935F45-5F49-4B6C-8B08-BEDECCC5CA36.jpeg

62BA5A1A-E106-460F-AD95-DBA928D7749D.jpeg

@danishoes21 Thanks so much. I’m just trying to focus and learn how to better read them this year.
You’ve inspired me to learn more about organics over the winter.

My 2 smaller GG pre-amendmended and top dressed show very few deficiencies and have progressed nicely albeit a tad slower than the Botacare liquid.
They are different seeds than the larger 2, so that may not even be fair of me to say given I planted them over a month later.
Im really not sure what it is Im supposed to expect from them. They’re clearly very different from each other and look fine to me at 43”

27D2CD72-E03C-4A66-920A-DE905C81185F.jpeg

@danishoes21 Thanks so much. I’m just trying to focus and learn how to better read them this year.

My 2 smaller GG pre-amendmended and top dressed show very few deficiencies and have progressed nicely albeit a tad slower than the Botacare liquid.
They are different seeds than the larger 2, so that may not even be fair of me to say given I planted them over a month later.
Im really not sure what it is Im supposed to expect from them. They’re clearly very different from each other and look fine to me at 43”

Your doing awesome, and that’s a AAA cola you got there.

I’m glad to know I could spark interest and curiosity for organic solutions and methods, it’s a great way to grow and the finish product is way more cleaner.
Winter is a great time to read, learn and experiment. I try to grow indoors during winter to make seeds, and spend most of the time just reading about food, weed and organic growing.

Very nice. Your the only other person I've seen not use a 12oz soda can. 'high five'

20220907_171151.jpg

Thanks Shed. It passed without much of a fuss, so we’ll call that a win.

Cool start to the day again today at 10C/50F over first coffee.

Applied a morning PM spray. No signs of rot or soggy leaves.
They seem about as happy as they can be 🤷🏼‍♂️ Good ‘ol Canadian gals. Tough.
Breezy, the light is in and out but should return for the afternoon. Expecting 15C/60F rest of the day.

48hrs of precip expected this weekend and they aren’t even close to ready yet, so we’ll just play it day by day now and hope for a nice dry stretch 😁

77E76D2F-816D-4478-800B-5AA3D7B9DBCB.jpeg

Thanks Shed. It passed without much of a fuss, so we’ll call that a win.

Cool start to the day again today at 10C/50F over first coffee.

Applied a morning PM spray. No signs of rot or soggy leaves.
They seem about as happy as they can be 🤷🏼‍♂️ Good ‘ol Canadian gals. Tough.
Breezy, the light is in and out but should return for the afternoon. Expecting 15C/60F rest of the day.

48hrs of precip expected this weekend and they aren’t even close to ready yet, so we’ll just play it day by day now and hope for a nice dry stretch 😁

77E76D2F-816D-4478-800B-5AA3D7B9DBCB.jpeg

They are pumping, looking in really really good shape!

They are pumping, looking really really good too shape!
Thanks Dani, means a lot.
I’m just trying to hang in there. After all, this is my first go at actually applying different techniques and learning to watch them all the way through from seed.

As far as shape, I dunno. I tried and did learn a lot.
They’re heavy now so that also changed a lot last week.
Add to that, I took the training wires off early. Not sure why I took them off at all.
Next time I’ll leave them in place right to the end.

Thanks Dani, means a lot.
I’m just trying to hang in there. After all, this is my first go at actually applying different techniques and learning to watch them all the way through from seed.

As far as shape, I dunno. I tried and did learn a lot.
They’re heavy now so that also changed a lot last week.
Add to that, I took the training wires off early. Not sure why I took them off at all.
Next time I’ll leave them in place right to the end.

Ohh they are looking sooo good, specially for that temperature incredible they don’t show any alarms. Seems like you have everything dialled.

I think shape is great, the colas are heavy I can see but holding on. Massive harvest at site.

Keep on the work :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom