Scooby's Continuous

Scooby_Snacks

Hi All. Winters here and I have some time to do another journal. I've switched from LED's to T5's for flowering due mostly to margin of error. I'm using the 126w HGL LED's for veg and seedling / cloning.

Here's what I have going right now.

Flower tent - SJ DR150 w/ 8" inline fan - what's in this tent is a little bit of a mess. these are part of the last batch that I did not have a ph stabilizer in the soil and the soil ph went way south with feedings. Took me several runs and soil switches to figure that out. Shouldn't have taken me as long as it did. I top dressed all these after the fact with fine powdered dolomite lime.

8 tube T5's w/ 6 bloom and 2 veg tubes

1 - 3 gal smart pot w/ a bag seed put straight to 12/12 (? strain) sprouted on 9/20 some clear mostly cloudy trichs currently

2 - 3 gal smart pot w/ cuttings put straight to flower as soon as I had roots. I was told the strain but completely forgot. It's a cross of a berry and something else. These were put to flower on 10/17

1 - 5 gal bucket w/ same cutting as above. this had roots the same time as the 2 above but I put it in the veg tent for an extra week. I had to super crop this one as it got taller than the rest due to the 5 gal bucket height. Put to flower on 10/24

1 - 5 gal bucket w/ a mystery seed. This seed just sprouted in another pot I had another seed in. I'm not sure how it got there but I noticed a second seed popping up on the far side of the bucket. This was vegged about 5-6 weeks and just put to flower a 11.21

2 - 2 gallon pots with either clones of a female CH9 that went hermie on me and I recently pulled from the tent or clones of the mystery plant above. Put to flower with plant above w. about a week + of veg after rooting. These were tiny cuttings.

Veg tent - DR80 w/ 2 126w HGL LED's w/ 4" inline fan

1 - 3 gal smart pot . Cutting that isn't looking like it's going to make it. Strain situation is the same as last 2 cuttings above.

1 - 5 gallon bucket w. ATA tundra. Was a hopeful mother until I trashed it with the same soil ph issues above. The ph of this one got the worst. I was able to stabilize to 6.8 but growth still stopped. I just repotted with new soil last weekend. I'm now adding the powdered dolomite lime to my soil.

Seed / clones - closet with 126w HGL LED with only 4 of 6 clusters working. I don't want to deal with the BS of getting it fixed. All seeds were planted last weekend.

1 - Orange bud seedling - 8 week flower time

1 - Bubbalicous seedling - 8 week flower time

2 - ATA Tundra - 45 day flowering time. I'm very disappointed with this strain so far. They didn't have female seeds so I got a 10 pack. So far out of the first 5 I had 3 sprout of out 5 with 2 not sprouting, 2 males and the one in the veg tent. Out of the second 5 I've got 2 sprouts and 3 that I still have my fingers crossed on.

I got all my seeds from Attitude as I did the last time. My first order I had 100% germination rate. I think I may wind up with 5 of 10 for the ATA tundra. In this last batch I had a Barney's Vanilla Kush that popped it's head above the soil and died within 2 days. Also lost 2 or 3 other seeds. Making me less than 40% with this order. I will not purchase from them again after this last order.

bloom-1-12-2.jpg

Bag seed straight to 12/12
bloom-2-12-2.jpg

Clones straight to flower
bloom-3-12-2.jpg

mystery seed
bloom-4-12-2.jpg

? clones
bloom-5-12-2.jpg

veg-1-12-2.jpg

seed-12-2.jpg

:peacetwo:

I switched soil this week for my new seedlings. I got a promix soil from the local hydro store. I was talking to the guy in the hydro store and decided after I'm finished with my Foxfarms base nutes I'm going to be switching to Roots Organics. I'm hoping to get it in time for the seedings I have now. I have a lot of the foxfarm solubles still so I'll be using those until they are gone. I took 6 cuttings from the ATA Tundra I had in the veg tent. I gave it a few days to recoup, hit it with some bloom nutes and now waiting until tomorrow to put in the flower tent. The bag seed that I started 12/12 will be getting chopped tomorrow.

ATA going to flower
12-11-1.jpg

New Seedlings - 2 ATA, 1 Orange Bud, 1 Bubbalicous
12-11-2.jpg

Flower tent
12-11-3.jpg

Seed straight to 12/12 - chopping tomorrow
12-11-4.jpg

2 clones straight to flower
12-11-5.jpg

12-11-6.jpg

Finally chopped the bag seed I started straight 12/12. Kinda impressed with the results. Hopefully I feel the same way after it's dried and weighed. I took a few small nugs off the bottom to test. :tokin:

10-17-1.jpg

10-17-2.jpg

I have a fan and carbon filter along with the new Roots Organics nutes coming next week. I'll do an update on the rest of the grow this weekend.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom