Scrog Info

Sublime0420

Experienced grower here. Been doing autos last 8 years. Fixing to go back to photos. Setting up a new room. Going to do a scrog. Strain is big bud x white widow. Should I use 4 ft x 4 ft net per plant? 3 ft x 3 ft net per plant or several plants per net of either size?

After doing several grows in a quadline training, I decided to try out a SCROG grow for my current one and has easily been my fullest looking grow. I like all the cola sites I got under my single netting in both of my 5x5 tents, but a couple drawbacks to old method. Just find it a little harder to trim everyone up being in the netting and gonna be a pain in the ass to get to some plants for harvest. The single netting is fine but a multiple netting’s/one per plant will work I think better for training/harvest. My one tent has 2 plants, 8 weeks of veg, 11/13h cycle, and currently 4.5 weeks of flowering. The other tent has 6 plants with 9 weeks of veg behind them And have run outta room to adjust my light height. Best of luck with your grow. :thumb:

0D3142F9-1C67-47E4-BC8E-3A6B0D44B100.jpeg

65F401D6-3C6D-4A28-A6AC-C662BA21FDB3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom