Second Grow Many Plants

KingZanBudz

420 Member
I have just started a new journey and i'm indoor growing 13 plants and wants to log the journey with you guys Please feel free to ask question or give inputs i want to have the best harvest and potency on my second go around thank you guys in advanced

Attachments

• IIOH5767.JPG
    IIOH5767.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IZHB4574.JPG
    IZHB4574.JPG
    801.6 KB · Views: 19
  • JVSJ5592.JPG
    JVSJ5592.JPG
    661 KB · Views: 20
Ok I don't think you have a journal started you want to go to journals then in progress then post thread.

here is a write up on how to make a journal best and in the second paragraph is a link to Journals In Progress.

Thank you that really means a lot to me and i surely will im still getting use to this website but im getting there

Okay I have various Plants growing and here is my Journal....

I have one Wedding Cake 24%Thc 55-60 Days flower time Indoors Mostly Indica 3 gallon Pot
2 Caramelino 17% 8 weeks Flower time Indoors Mostly Indica One in A 5 Gallon pot and another in 3 gal.
1 Nerfintiti 22% Indica/Sativa 0.4% CBD Content 75-85 Days Flowering Time indoors 2gal Pot
2 White Widows 22% Indica/Sativa 8 weeks Flower Time 1 5 Gal Pot 2nd 3 Gal Pot
2 fruit Punch 22% Mostly Sativa 1.2% CBD 56 Days Flower Time 3 Gal Pot

All Feminized and in the Veg Stage Currently in the 4th Week
Using General Hydroponics
Under Vipaspectra 300 watt led Lights with a mini Fan pointed near them
Put in Fox Farm soil During the Seedling Stage then transplanted in to Canna Coco
Water Daily mixed with Nutes

Do you have any Picture to compare i know all growers are different i just feel like i can do better sometimes .

My wedding cake is slowly picking up she was droopy

But here is my tent atm

I want to try hydroponic is it better Quality on the Smoke ? And do you do any pruning in your veg stage i did and i'm starting to think I shouldn't have done that

I find quality to be similar I do not notice but hydro smells more and is stickier I feel.

I prune any leaf that blocks a growth tip but only after leaf poking stops working and the plant is older and has enough leaves outside to lose the center ones

I would never prune at those size of plant only top and bend

More Updates for you guys Hope you like the garden these are all in the journal above the bigger one is a Caramelino

Attachments

• IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    736.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Here are my unknown strains i need suggestion on these 3 please these are in flowering right now the 2 going into 3 week on Monday will be defoliating and Lollipopping this will be the 21st day of flowering

Attachments

• IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    1,015 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom