Seed problem

So the other day i prepped to germinate my seeds (paper towel and water method) in a sealed container uselly I just leave them above the shelf over my tubular heater and this works perfect for me everytime but this time I went to check up on them and they had fell onto my tubular heater and been there for a good 6hours when I checked on them I opened the container and steam came out haha oops, so I'm guessing they was quite hot. But one had cracked and popped out a tiny root and the I other one cracked a tiny bit but no root visible. but now, two days later they both look as they did on the first day. Not seemed to sprout anymore? Are these seeds ruined or have I cooked the fuck out of them lol

Maybe get yourself a heating pad that won't fry your seeds.

Ok I’ll give you some recommendations I’ve found to be rather bulletproof. Strains that did great for me more than once.
Seedsman cheese
Seedsman blueberry
Seedsman Jack Herer
Dinafem blue cheese
Dinafem White Siberian
G13 labs mozzarella
Dna genetics white walker
Dna genetics LA confideltial
Barney’s farm vanilla kush.
Humboldt Em Dog

Ok I’ll give you some recommendations I’ve found to be rather bulletproof. Strains that did great for me more than once.
Seedsman cheese
Seedsman blueberry
Seedsman Jack Herer
Dinafem blue cheese
Dinafem White Siberian
G13 labs mozzarella
Dna genetics white walker
Dna genetics LA confideltial
Barney’s farm vanilla kush.
Humboldt Em Dog
Probably hard to pick.. But what's your favourite out of the lot and why
Thankyou for your help mate

Really depends on what you like to smoke or if your going for an epic yield. Personally love LA con.very low yield but I Love the phenos love the purple love the relaxing stone. For high yields and strong smell the white walker and cheeses are awesome
I'm not really into earthy smelling bud I like the taste and smell of fruity sweet strong smelling bud and high thc levels I'm growing for experience at the moment but max yield would be a bonus

I'm not really into earthy smelling bud I like the taste and smell of fruity sweet strong smelling bud and high thc levels I'm growing for experience at the moment but max yield would be a bonus
Seedsman blueberry won’t disappoint. Always smells strong fruit. Seeds are cheap. Pretty stable strain overall but I have found a few special keepers and it’s super easy to grow!
00575EAF-06BD-47A7-8137-C4A7A4E9657D.jpeg
0B38DBD0-5225-4D6B-9B27-F9DC7EBB13CA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom