Seeding - Veg - Bud - How much time?

Jackleen

Hi everybody
I am new here . And its my first time trying to plant cannabis.
My first seed is autoflowering
I pass the germinating stage . My plants is 17 day old . I feel so happy and so scared at the same time .
My question is about how much time my plant needs at each stage ( seeding . VEG.BUD)
Sorry for my poor english .
Best wishes to you all

I'd say its very much dependant on the strain as every strain is different and grows different.. Also because its a auto no need for the light switch but don't just take my word I'm a newbie too lol. currently on my second auto run. Good luck fella

Hi everybody
I am new here . And its my first time trying to plant cannabis.
My first seed is autoflowering
I pass the germinating stage . My plants is 17 day old . I feel so happy and so scared at the same time .
My question is about how much time my plant needs at each stage ( seeding . VEG.BUD)
Sorry for my poor english .
Best wishes to you all

hi and welcome to the 420 magazine.:welcome:
auto flower is a good st choice. It is called auto because it grows as long as you feed her. Yo don't need to worry about changing lights , keep it on 8 hrs day 6 hrs night or 20/4.

Not all autos have the same grow rate. do you know what auto strain it is?
My AK auto is 6 weeks old and already have buds growing..

auto flower is a good 11st choice. It is called auto because it grows as long as you feed her. You don't need to worry about changing lights , keep it on 118 hrs day 6 hrs night or 20/4.

Not all autos have the same grow rate. do you know what auto strain it is?
My AK auto is 6 weeks old and already have buds growing..

it is corrected since my laptop is being funny

it is ok with the auto, just give her light and a little fertilizer, [FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]1/4 of dose, in her water and let her grow a bit more.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Can you upload a picture? How tall is she?.[/FONT]

20161109_122336.jpg

I feed it with organic mix twice at 2nov and 8 nov
When should i start feed 20 -20-20 ?
Thanks alot

im new at this but ive read that nutrients higher in N are used for veg phase. ...and that you gotta feed it with a nute lower in N and higher in P and K for the preflowering/flowering stage... i use Fox Farms Grow Big and Big Bloom every other watering. So far so good, nothing but healthy green leaves so far... I started nutes at around two weeks a little less stronger than the bottle recommends( i read that somewhere), and so far so good.. when i get into flowering ill switch to Tiger Bloom

Hi

Auto flowers can be fed earlier than other strains. it can be fed in 2nd week, Also start with one third of the dose and see how it goes.

What is this organic mix you said? does it have N+P+K in it? If yes, don't feed yet. It needs to be in the calculation too:Namaste:

First of all thank you for answering.
The mix i use called NUTRIVERT which a mix of
Humic Acid 13%
Pholsfic acid 2%
K2O 4%
Humic kely & humic acid 15%

Ok I am here :)
The mix is something else, good for plant too.
You can feed your babies the other nutrients too. N + K high and P medium for veg stage.
Until about when you see buds growing, wait a week and start flower nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom