Seedling early veg?

Tnt7800

I took a look in my grow room and I couldn’t help to notice the seedling starting cytledons leaves are shriveling up.

Is this a bad sign or should I do something before it’s to late?

I posted some below, let me know your opinion; I was told they don't fall off until veg.
The pictures didn't show. After you highlight the picture...scroll down to the continue button....

Ya that’s ok. It doesn’t need those leaves any more. Get a fan blowing close to it too if you don’t already. Not right on it but just enough to move it a bit. You need to strengthen that stalk.

Yeah, I have a handful of different lighting sources. One being right beside these its LED, The others are a CFL bulb at lest 60 watts: plus the 120 watt heat bulb. Because the climate where I from tends to jump up and down; I pull a lot of outside air into a small 5 x6 area. I' currently trying to take on a bigger setup soon, right now everything is just temporary. My new tent im building is going to be 3ft width by 7ft length and 6 1/2 in height grow tent.

Yeah, instated writing one on the laptop. But I was kind of skeptical on posting certain things on here. But, I'm really liking your guy's feedback on here give me more insight to work with.

Maybe put the lights closer to the seedlings. They normally dont stretch like that unless they are reaching for light. Could be genetics I guess. Do you plan on starting a journal?
Crown royal and one unknown plant is my journal title. come have as look at how the girls are doing.
My eyes aren't as they used to be so, I posted some pictures of the unknown to see what y'all think it might be.
It's week two into veg

Back
Top Bottom