Seedlings only! photos, timelapse, help all things babies"

Crzywhte69

:party::party: Hey 420 members! Im a new member and wanted to start a thread for seedlings! I love starting from seed. I would like to have alot of photos of babies maybe like days 1,7,14,21. Also anybody who needs help with their babies are welcome and any advice on when to transplant or what size containers to use would also be sweet.:roorrip:. Hope to see some posts. Stay green :thumb:

Re: Seedlings only! photos,timelapse,help all things babies"

image1666.jpg
7 days old wonder women and northern lights will get more photos up today or tomm

Lol i had the same problem. You gotta click gallary at the top then scrool down to upload photo and select the file and make sure to hit upload

See where it says my photos where your typing a post/reply. Thats the easiestway. Theres also a bunch of soft keys uptop where your writing your msg. Im a new member so i dont really know much sorry

Thanks for posting cnd420 def gonna check out your journal. Look like some kick ass strains and a few im gonna grow nxt round!:thanks::roorrip:

Nice shots cnd. Nxt round im def gonna start in solo cups. I transplanted really early and planted my seedlings down far. Took a extra week, but has resulted in a very bushy plant before any lst/hst

Here are some progress photos of my G13 Labs OG13 started from seed. All days counted from the date the seed was dropped into the peat cube for germination.

7 Days

9 Days

15 Days

16 Days

17 Days

18 Days

20 Days

22 Days

24 Days

25 Days - first topping

26 Days

29 Days - side shoots topped, some suppercropping

31 Days - topped shoots produced by initial main stalk topping

Thats a nice healthy fat bush. You growing dwc? Any lst? Ill post some up to date shots tomm

Thats a nice healthy fat bush. You growing dwc? Any lst? Ill post some up to date shots tomm

Thanks.

Yes to DWC. I use a 4" aeration disk in reservoir/bottom of my WaterFarms along with the top drip ring. I also modified the bottom of the media basket (inner bucket) with about twice the number of holes and and added an gentle chamfer to each to help the roots find their way into the reservoir. I had roots reaching into the sump in my second week.

No LST. I have just topped 5 stems and bent (super-cropped) two others. I may bend a couple more over the next week then I'll just let it grow out for another week or two before moving into my larger flowering tent.

I'm looking forward to your updates.

image1686.jpg
this is may 6
image1841.jpg
same plant today
image1839.jpg
image1842.jpg
same plant today wonder women shes been fimmed and defoilated once
image1840.jpg
image1843.jpg
smallest girl topped

Sorry messed up a bit the 2nd and 3rd are same girl. 3 and 4th smallest she is northern lights and was topped. Las just and over iew. I also started soaking 2 rockwool cubes to start my dwc up. 1 gdp seed 1 wonder women

Back
Top Bottom