Seeds for next grow?

Antonio Bandido

Hi all,
I am looking for recommendations for my next seeds purchase, I seem to like Auto-Fem seeds as I am not experienced.....
I am growing from in the UK in a flat so would like something with low odour but loaded with THC......
I have a grow tent and carbon filter (which seems to work great:) But thought it would be good to find a strain that doesn't stink up the place too much.....obviously hanging/drying is when it gets smelliest...so again anyone suggestions would be greatly appreciated....AB :Namaste: :green_heart::Namaste:

If you have a charcoal filter. Don't limit yourself to low smelling strains. They do work. You may need to run them 24/7 in flower but they work great. Terpene profiles are a big part of great weed. Northern Lights is or was a low smelling strain if you insist on low smell LOL.

Sweet seeds Jack 47 Auto is one of the top rated auto flower strains out there. Jack Herer and AK-47. What could go wrong?

My advice would be seedsmans jack h,white widow or alaskan purple.. :thumb:

I agree on the White Widow for sure, some good shit there. Growing the Alaskan Purple and Jack Herer outside right now. Also growing their Blueberry strain as well out there (All in order listed above. Started from seed late April) Although I really like Glookies from Barney’s Farm. . . which I’m on right now and also growing outside.
08C9FD1A-E955-4491-8870-53AFCB545EF3.jpeg
4B047476-8225-4748-A89C-680B26620DDF.jpeg
09A06C56-2127-4AFC-BD13-DF039E8E7077.jpeg

06748E46-9D07-4313-8ADB-FD3AAF394CEF.jpeg

:ciao: :welcome: Have you looked at any of the :420: sponsors? They are all amazing, personally I love Barneys Farm and they will send em to the UK happily as long as you promise not to germinate them :rofl::ganjamon: I find that anything they have is just loaded with thc

I agree on the White Widow for sure, some good shit there. Growing the Alaskan Purple and Jack Herer outside right now. Also growing their Blueberry strain as well out there (All in order listed above. Started from seed late April) Although I really like Glookies from Barney’s Farm. . . which I’m on right now and also growing outside.
08C9FD1A-E955-4491-8870-53AFCB545EF3.jpeg
4B047476-8225-4748-A89C-680B26620DDF.jpeg
09A06C56-2127-4AFC-BD13-DF039E8E7077.jpeg

06748E46-9D07-4313-8ADB-FD3AAF394CEF.jpeg
Looks like ur in for a bumper crop there mate:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

If you have a charcoal filter. Don't limit yourself to low smelling strains. They do work. You may need to run them 24/7 in flower but they work great. Terpene profiles are a big part of great weed. Northern Lights is or was a low smelling strain if you insist on low smell LOL.

Sweet seeds Jack 47 Auto is one of the top rated auto flower strains out there. Jack Herer and AK-47. What could go wrong?
thanks for the info..........I do have a charcoal filter which works great but was just wondering which strains were lower in odour as Im in a flat.....Ab

Nice I will check them out....have been using Seedsman for a while now but will check out the other sponsors...;p
I have a link in my signature below. My favorite part is usually they have a 15-20% off just for us and that covers shipping!!

Back
Top Bottom