Seedsman order arrived

Dark devil is definetly on the list of must tries. Hey, Skunk no.1 ok with a good carbon filter for the strong aromas? Or can you still notice it's presence outside of the tent?
I never had an issue unless I opened the tent for long periods. My buddy had a weaker set up and it was a bit stinky.

All my stuff delivered.

Attachments

• 22637CA1-6ACE-49A1-986B-997B0F8B0BF9.jpeg
    22637CA1-6ACE-49A1-986B-997B0F8B0BF9.jpeg
    826 KB · Views: 61
What is the extra charge at the end of checkout after the grand total?
Wayne assuming you purchased with a credit card I had a similar experience. I contacted Seedsman and am paraphrasing what I was told by them which was that depending on the currency used U.S. $ in my case and how it is treated by the currency exchange there can be a charge that should not be excessive. In my case about ten dollars or so. However as it's my choice to use a credit card and Seedsman is a great company and in the whole scheme of things . . . so happens I did purchase the insurance and wasn't that order lost/confiscated. Anyway I have since received that order and a generous gratuity.

Is seedsman around on this forum? I sure would like to ask him, and the other sellers, a few questions...like do you allow the subpoena of your client list? Do you have a warrant canary? How come your packages take longer through the mail than every other piece of mail? Are you aware the mail system scans, takes a pic of the package and catalogues each sender/receiver in a law enforcement database? Have you ever been contacted by law enforcement regarding your business? Haev you ever consulted a lawyer about your business? How come you have no issues selling an illegal product accross state lines for years but my local head shop gets raided for selling a bong across state lines once?

hello @HydroponicFireman !

unfortunally I dont have all the answers you need and I dont have reports or feedback from customers about our packages that take longer through the mail than every other piece of mail....

And probably during Christmas is normal that the postal service is a bit slower.....

here some useful info about delivery time from our website:

DestinationDelivery TimeWarnings
United Kingdom1-3 working daysNone
Europe3 - 14 working daysDelivery times to Bulgaria, Russia and the Ukraine are nearer the maximum delivery times.
Worldwide5 - 25 working daysExtended delays on parcels arriving in Brazil. Some orders are currently taking up to 40- 50 working days to arrive

and also we take great care to ship orders in a discreet way.

I hope you find our legal disclaimer useful....

Cheers

Is seedsman around on this forum? I sure would like to ask him, and the other sellers, a few questions...like do you allow the subpoena of your client list? Do you have a warrant canary? How come your packages take longer through the mail than every other piece of mail? Are you aware the mail system scans, takes a pic of the package and catalogues each sender/receiver in a law enforcement database? Have you ever been contacted by law enforcement regarding your business? Haev you ever consulted a lawyer about your business? How come you have no issues selling an illegal product accross state lines for years but my local head shop gets raided for selling a bong across state lines once?

Huh?

You having A bad day, bit Cornfused by your post

Unless a package is opened,no way anyone knows what's in it

And Tobacco pipes arnt illegal,a used bong with pot residue is

Back
Top Bottom