Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

Hey man I've been following along and I see your getting frustrated and discouraged. It seems the wealth of information is becoming overwhelming. It seems things are becoming over complicated like the game Jenga with new information your taking from your base to build higher but it's making the entire thing less stable. You have all the tools for a successful grow, you really don't have to invest anymore money. You have multiple buckets ,air stones lights and plants already growing. Your putting to much though and effort into your water. I have hard water 200ppm out of tap. All I did was purchase some GH micro for hard water . I don't even let it sit out just use it out tap whatever is in there that can evaporate will anyway. When I add nutes I just subtract the 200ppm for my water so if I need to be at 600 I add until 800 and I'm good. Just consider your 600 from tap as 0 and add from there , you still needs nutes . Hopefully that helps , don't give up man.

That looks like some kind of indoor record. Isn't there a way to get that kind of bud in short form by cropping the tops.?

I'm looking at all autoflowering as my next batch if they're as good as my killer nuke they would be what the doctor ordered.

I wish I could find someone close to me that I can hook me up with some clones.
Get some nutes in yer water bud

What nutes option do u have now

I have GH Flora grow 2 1 6
GH FloraNova Bloom 4 8 7
And then there's the Technaflora Recipe for success, complete scientific level professional chemistry set (when the failed 30 gallon reservoir took up a couple of those little bottles) and I used some of the F.G. 2 1 6 but abandoned the FloraNova that is so concentrated it's a bit like black strap molasis.
20190327_125612.jpg
20190327_125612.jpg
20190327_130038.jpg

20190327_125612.jpg

I bought the FloraNova because it was listed as one product for all growing stages.

Sorry. I forgot to mention that it was the molasis that started the pond goop.

1st the flora grow is not the Floranova Grow

So I'll look at the Recipe for success stuffs and get you an amount per gallon to start with

Sound good

I'm taking my trailer in to trade in for an RV as soon as the wife gets home, so maybe 2hrs or so till I get it

I'd start preparing to change yer rezz out, if you need any prepping

Clean it good, a bit of bleach, water, scrub the inside
Be sure u know the amount of water in yer rezz so we can get the correct amount of nutes in it

No water heater either, just the bubbles

Sounds good

My buckets are measured to 2 inches below the basket and marked inside with dots of white paint. One is a 10 inch basket and the other is a 6 inch basket. The 6 inch obviously requires more water.

The recipe for success kit is in need a couple of refills because the former 35 gallon res emptied several chems.

1st the flora grow is not the Floranova Grow

So I'll look at the Recipe for success stuffs and get you an amount per gallon to start with

Sound good

I'm taking my trailer in to trade in for an RV as soon as the wife gets home, so maybe 2hrs or so till I get it

I'd start preparing to change yer rezz out, if you need any prepping

Clean it good, a bit of bleach, water, scrub the inside
Be sure u know the amount of water in yer rezz so we can get the correct amount of nutes in it

No water heater either, just the bubbles

Sounds good

No hurry friend.

I'll need to sterilize the buckets and resupply the water (aerating 2 days). I'll get the exact measurements of water needed for each. I prefer not to use the recipe for success.

But the GH Grow you have is wrong

You need this Floranova Grow
718800-01.jpg

The Grow you have is part of the GH Flora Trio system, so that's no good

I'd start now, in yer system with the Recipe for success I'm gunna suggest

If it takes two days to prep yer water maybe by then u can get the correct Floranova Grow

But yer babies need nutes bad

I'd start ASAP with the following, and mix in this order

BC Boost. 1-1/2 teaspoon per gallon
Magical. 1/2 teaspoon per gallon
BC Grow. 3/4 teaspoon per gallon

Nothing else. I didn't see an enzyme cleaner in the list, so let's just go simple for now

pH the rezz, after nutes added, to 5.6-6.0 area

How does this sound, will it work for ya?

Thoughts?

That's what I thought I was getting but I popped the buy now button in error. And when I saw the stuff, it didn't look apitisising so used my other HP GROW (the green juice). Like I've been saying, payday is just around the corner.

I changed the water with 2 day areated and balanced the ph. I sterilized and scrubbed the buckets, airstones and hoses with 75 percent water and 25 bleach.

At this juncture, i need to use the FloraGrow I'll get the other 2 parts and find someone that has a use for the Technaflora. Maybe I could trade with somebody.

Oh,

The 10 inch basket requires exactly 8 quarts.

The 6 inch baskets requires exactly 11 quarts.

Maybe try 1-1/2 teaspoon per gallon of the Grow you have for now

Do u still have the magical left? If so add that

So payday what are yer plans to do, stick with hydro and ride it out with new nutes?

Or switch to soil

I used 1/4 oz 1/3 tbs to each . I have one such treatment left.

A couple of my Technaflora parts didn't seal well after opening and leaked into the box (the empties are pictured together) the BC Grow still has 1/3rd left. All others in the kit are unopened.

If you want them to be used, if you know, please give a little byline about a nutrient and how it works *if you know *.

The closest I've ever been to real science was oceanography and marine biology and that was ended with my trying to learn the scientific names of every flora and fauna in the 7 seas..

The stuff on my shopping list is

a second 1000w led grow light. Complete my nutrients supply (as may be suggested). Supplies for 3 more buckets and plantsI have 3 buckets now to total 6 if can fit in my room. Some enzyme treatment solution. And MAYBE something other than 4x4 rockwool cubes grow medium. And more ph additives

That'll about send me into another "hungry" month... I'm a cripple living alone so I just have one mouth to feed a ramen and sandwich diet. Can anyone relate???

I'll measure out the nutrients like you say.

Attachments

• 20190327_163511.jpg
    20190327_163511.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 20190327_163447.jpg
    20190327_163447.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190327_163229.jpg
    20190327_163229.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 20190327_163117.jpg
    20190327_163117.jpg