Seeking Volunteers For Gallery & Grow Forum Moderation

Sooo tun tun tun wounder who was chosen wish everyone best of luck to all

It's a process that takes time, we never want to rush this. Been waiting for @Teddy Edwards to get back to me with his feedback since I posted this, he's been handling some personal business. We'll get there.

Well, I once accidentally mentioned a name related to a seed purchase I made, but it was an excited mistake not intended to cause trouble in any way. I also deleted it after 5 minutes or so. I have also dropped the occasional F bomb, but I'm not a huge obscenities guy and I'd be very willing to avoid any expletives in the future. In short, I'm not perfect, but I wasn't in a position where it mattered much before.

I worked my way to the lead position in my career as a machinist. In that position I ran the machine shop and oversaw production. I was also a member of the safety committee, hazmat spill team, and a workplace 1st aid provider.

I repeatedly found myself falling into leadership roles during my military career and was offered sponsorship into OCS by several officers over the course of my military career.

I'm retired (disabled vet) and am always home. This allows me to log onto this site multiple times a day. I am generally friendly and good natured and feel I'm more than capable of remaining neutral in order to effectively moderate.

Finally, I am passionate about all things cannabis and very excited about my future grow/ breeding plans. I believe I could excell in this position if given the opportunity. Thank you for your time.

Unfortunately, too many people have talked big game during interviews and not followed through. The only way we bring on Mods, is with a posting history to review. It tells us most of what we need to know, to determine whether or not they are a good fit for the position.
I'm a natural at this...see...:rofl::rofl:

This thread has been moved to some place you'll never find!!!

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as difficult as possible for members and guests so that information can not be found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most comical responses, views or support, that's why we put it at the bottom of the list in "Miscellaneous".:rofl::rofl::goof::lot-o-toke:

I'm a natural at this...see...:rofl::rofl:

This thread has been moved to some place you'll never find!!!

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as difficult as possible for members and guests so that information can not be found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most comical responses, views or support, that's why we put it at the bottom of the list in "Miscellaneous".:rofl::rofl::goof::lot-o-toke:
When these threads are active, we post a link in the header of the site on all pages and it gets picked up in New Posts every time someone replies. Plus I usually post the link in a bunch of high profile journals for immediate attention.

We are not actively seeking anyone now, so there is no need to promote it, nor does it need to be in the top of the forums where everyone can see and comment when we're not seeking help. Otherwise we'd just be doing unnecessary work and bumming people out when we have to turn them down. Then someone else would comment how stupid we are for putting it at the top, when we're not actively recruiting. We can't please everyone, although we do try our asses off :Namaste:

When these threads are active, we post a link in the header of the site on all pages and it gets picked up in New Posts every time someone replies. Plus I usually post the link in a bunch of high profile journals for immediate attention.

We are not actively seeking anyone now, so there is no need to promote it, nor does it need to be in the top of the forums where everyone can see and comment when we're not seeking help. Otherwise we'd just be doing unnecessary work and bumming people out when we have to turn them down. Then someone else would comment how stupid we are for putting it at the top, when we're not actively recruiting. We can't please everyone, although we do try our asses off :Namaste:
Hey @420 :hmmmm: I guess you haven't had a chance to read any of my threads, as busy as I know you all are, but I am a sarcastic ass, that likes to have fun, and I do, right here on the pages you've created :thanks: so if I have offended you in any way, please know, that's it's all in good fun, cuz damn, I'm too old to change now :rofl::passitleft:

seem's you have been looking for these positions for a very long time ? since 2017 --- has anyone ever been selected ? don't get me wrong 420 is a great site and possibly one of the oldest site along with International Cannagraphic Mag site - would consider it a honor to be on staff

Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a couple passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the world, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Moderator: Description
Ensures the Grow Journals & Gallery are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, sidesteppers attempting to take sales from our sponsors, people trying to use the site to hookup, and more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

We are looking for a serious and responsible person(s) for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred. Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines repeatedly with a kind demeanor.

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread or send resume and cover letter to hr@420magazine.com

:cheer: Exercise Your 420 Activism Gene :cheer:

:thanks: :Namaste:
Thank you so much for all your hard work. Can't tell how much I appreciate all of you in the team. Just awsome people. :thumb:

seem's you have been looking for these positions for a very long time ? since 2017 --- has anyone ever been selected ? don't get me wrong 420 is a great site and possibly one of the oldest site along with International Cannagraphic Mag site - would consider it a honor to be on staff
Yes, we have brought a few people on board since this was posted.

I received your offer a year ago, and PM'd you with no reply.

Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a couple passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the world, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Moderator: Description
Ensures the Grow Journals & Gallery are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, sidesteppers attempting to take sales from our sponsors, people trying to use the site to hookup, and more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

We are looking for a serious and responsible person(s) for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred. Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines repeatedly with a kind demeanor.

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread or send resume and cover letter to hr@420magazine.com

:cheer: Exercise Your 420 Activism Gene :cheer:

:thanks: :Namaste:
Hey guy's, I haven't been around on this site for long but apart from that, I believe I could offer you everything else! I work from home as it is now, I don't have much of a resume as I've worked in construction for the past 20 years, so should you require any plastering of wall's, then I'm your man lol. No seriously, Covid forced my hand to change career so I've gone back into writing & dabbling with photography. I can send an email to you If you would like or I can hang on a bit until next time.
:thanks: Good luck to everyone!

One :love:

Back
Top Bottom