Sensi Seeds Promo At The Vault

Might be, I enjoy NS very much. Man, you played with a legend!

NS is great! But unfortuntely not much work!

From being bullied, to becoming a nuissance, to legend! Good for him!

I guess I am too late but here is my Sensi Seeds Northern Lights I harvested a few months ago. I got 10 dried ounces off that one plant which beats my previous record by 2 ounces. It is also a pleasant-smelling plant that grew without any problems. I was so happy with it I am currently flowering two clones from her. Very happy with Sensi Seeds.

IMG_0088.JPG

I guess I am too late but here is my Sensi Seeds Northern Lights I harvested a few months ago. I got 10 dried ounces off that one plant which beats my previous record by 2 ounces. It is also a pleasant-smelling plant that grew without any problems. I was so happy with it I am currently flowering two clones from her. Very happy with Sensi Seeds.

IMG_0088.JPG
wowzers!

IMG_0088.JPG
Right out of the park Homer! She's big and beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom