Sensi Skunk - Silver Haze #9 - Automatic AK - LED - Watch My 2nd Grow

wow those are some nice buds on that ak for less then a month of flower. :bravo: if your having heat issues I came across a cheap way to help in another post tonight. Lootznbootz - 3x3 - 600W - Soil - Hydro could be helpful, or at the very least interesting. I thought it was cool ( no pun intended, we'll maybe a little) :goodjob:

Hey guys , thanks for stopping in :)

Hi Sweetsue , yeah those pots are amazing. If i wasnt planning on moving internationally nxt yr woulda sprung the extra for them but figured the cloth will just have to do for now :)

Thanks as well Demon , did check out that link too, was pretty COOL idea ;)

Am in the middle of harvest on two plants so been a lil time consumed so not many photos to show due to last time i went with camera i realised i'd neglected watering and they looked a lil droopy. I'd try'd to convince them that they looked fine but the girls just didnt want any photos taken whilst looking like that.

Did manage to coax the ak out for a couple shots though :)

DSC_03889.JPG

DSC_038514.JPG

As well will be taking a couple more cuttings 1 maybe two from the haze as the one i have currently (the only survivour of the first two) seems to have contracted MITES!!! argh. ive sprayed with cana cure but still seem there, will do a pepper garlic spray ive read about and maybe an alcohol wipe but coming close to just giving up on it as sooo dont want them to infect other plants in grow. Just trying to keep separate for now nd see

other clones yet to root are 4 skunk , they seem to be doing well and 1 more haze , hoping this survives if im to throw out the other. Will be checking on condition of roots in nxt couple days.

Should be re potting the ak and others within the week once tent clears out as well flipping lights to 12/12

Hope alls going well with your grows

Peace ;)

Have had to move the little girls for a day as my three biguns are having a quiet period before the big chop, will get some photos up today or tomorrow of them as well the clones ive taken from the skunk and haze. Switching lights to 12/12 as well as soon as others are out of tent (in nxt 24hrs) will be re potting

Hope alls going well with all your grows

Peace ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom