Severe Canoing During Flower Auto Green Kush

i wonder what happens to an auto if one changes the light to 12/12,, does it react at all?

i swear,, even the buds look like the plant is revegging,, i have never seen that type of leaf growth mean anything other than reveg.

how early do you take it inside and does the light change dramatically when you take it inside?
South East Queensland
Yea bro I'm hearing what your saying
I take it in at dark in shed with fan on at night and comes out at 7 am every morning and gets 1.5 ltts at half at 30 minute intervals.
We do get very hot days and windy ATM round 25 degrees
The buds are thickish but could be better.
I dunno I'm fuxxed on this one
Don't want to lose her

i am revegging a purple kush plant right at this very minute,, i harvested most of the buds and left a fair bit of lower buds on the plant,, been revegging for three weeks now perhaps,, just starting to throw out new growth,, wee new leaves

and the old buds are still making pistols and buds,,

my only experience with such matters

She's pretty happy looking from my house. Yes a bit weird leaf thing going on. You're on it with her though! Defoliation will stress her and you don't want that now. She's an individual I'm thinking. What's her age and when is the predicted ripening time?
Ok
Day 74 from paper towel
Approx 6 weeks in flower
Ppms 850
pH always 6/6.2 never sway
Outgoing 5.8/5.9
Days 23/33 degrees
Rh can be from 60 to 85
Queensland is very warm and humid Dec thru Jan
GP3 to the chart

However we have had some weird weather rain storms heat
I do not leave out in any rain I put it undercover
Should I flush and lower pH a bit ? Maybe 5.8 but I don't want to shock it etc or lockout ( fark there is so much it can be.
I don't see it effecting my buds yet
Maybe take away some N?

six weeks in flower is nearly done for an auto

what happened to the other 32 days of it's life? no pistols till put to flower?

i am near convinced it is a reveg,, perhaps not an auto,, and your outside/inside light schedule is confusing the heck out of it

all i got,, karma sent friend

Hi Ossi,

Jumping in here, been following a few Aussies, think I first saw you on Amy Gardeners journals.

Anyhow, down to business. For what its worth the canoeing you speak of does look a bit pronounced in relation to your posts from Dec 19. Without any additional information I would say (being in a pot) that a strong daylight exposure after a series of clouded/sheltered days would cause this. Light intensity coupled with higher temps can cause this response.

Not sure of pot exposure but if you have a big surge in heat at the root mass this can cause that upcurl, especially if its also on the dry side.

So in summary, light intensity/extended exposure, hot pot roots, and dryness or a combo could well be the issue/s. A set of big R/H swings will also make it worse from high to low.

Doesnt look like a real mess though, just maybe need a bit of loving and smooth out any swings.

Perhaps in addition the N/P ratio might be a bit under for flowering.

Hope this helps a bit. Just my 2c.

i wonder what happens to an auto if one changes the light to 12/12,, does it react at all?

i swear,, even the buds look like the plant is revegging,, i have never seen that type of leaf growth mean anything other than reveg.

how early do you take it inside and does the light change dramatically when you take it inside?
I think it looks a little odd too.

Ok
Day 74 from paper towel
Approx 6 weeks in flower
Ppms 850
pH always 6/6.2 never sway
Outgoing 5.8/5.9
Days 23/33 degrees
Rh can be from 60 to 85
Queensland is very warm and humid Dec thru Jan
GP3 to the chart

However we have had some weird weather rain storms heat
I do not leave out in any rain I put it undercover
Should I flush and lower pH a bit ? Maybe 5.8 but I don't want to shock it etc or lockout ( fark there is so much it can be.
I don't see it effecting my buds yet
Maybe take away some N?
It's good to keep her out of the rain now like you are! She's almost done right? Auto's go for what 90 days? Give or take a week or so. Flush if you feed synthetic nutes and make sure it ends with a proper full feeding. Don't if you feed organic. Keep ph 5.8 to 6.8 or what the soil chart says, I used 6.5 when I used nutes. "The claw" would be an indication to lower N, like a crows foot, do you have fans like that along with green that's too green and wrong? I don't see it.

Sorry
It's Green Kush / Crack
Auto flower from weed seeds express
According to the suppliers sight that is a 56 day flower auto. So it takes 56 days once it starts flowering. Some places list from seed and some from flower so you need to watch that.
C6B01CEF-FC84-46DD-9CA5-8CF7AB95D97E.jpeg

i am near convinced it is a reveg,, perhaps not an auto,, and your outside/inside light schedule is confusing the heck out of it

Gday @

Gday @nivek
I can see where you are coming from 100%
However the only reason I'm not concerned about quality of the bean as I only purchase from weed seeds express so it's definitely an auto.
Posting cupla today's pics shortly
Cheers bro

Hi Ossi,

Jumping in here, been following a few Aussies, think I first saw you on Amy Gardeners journals.

Anyhow, down to business. For what its worth the canoeing you speak of does look a bit pronounced in relation to your posts from Dec 19. Without any additional information I would say (being in a pot) that a strong daylight exposure after a series of clouded/sheltered days would cause this. Light intensity coupled with higher temps can cause this response.

Not sure of pot exposure but if you have a big surge in heat at the root mass this can cause that upcurl, especially if its also on the dry side.

So in summary, light intensity/extended exposure, hot pot roots, and dryness or a combo could well be the issue/s. A set of big R/H swings will also make it worse from high to low.

Doesnt look like a real mess though, just maybe need a bit of loving and smooth out any swings.

Perhaps in addition the N/P ratio might be a bit under for flowering.

Hope this helps a bit. Just my 2c.
Nice nice
Explained in a way I can see that this was always going to be massive challenge for me to go Auto when I normally indoor 1 or 2 photos yippity dippitty...
So thank you for explaining it so understandably
We ossies a bit slow down under
Cheers bro

It's good to keep her out of the rain now like you are! She's almost done right? Auto's go for what 90 days? Give or take a week or so. Flush if you feed synthetic nutes and make sure it ends with a proper full feeding. Don't if you feed organic. Keep ph 5.8 to 6.8 or what the soil chart says, I used 6.5 when I used nutes. "The claw" would be an indication to lower N, like a crows foot, do you have fans like that along with green that's too green and wrong? I don't see it.
I thort about lowering N by removing the Potash Component then my ppms start drifting hey or am I off whack ??
Cheers bro

According to the suppliers sight that is a 56 day flower auto. So it takes 56 days once it starts flowering. Some places list from seed and some from flower so you need to watch that.
C6B01CEF-FC84-46DD-9CA5-8CF7AB95D97E.jpeg
Yea bro I am keeping an eye on that by the minute almost lol...
She is nearly done
Guuna post pics soon
Cheers bro

Back
Top Bottom