Severe Canoing During Flower Auto Green Kush

Today Day 75 from paper towel
Having a day of spurts of hot sun then overcast and so on and very windy but she is sheltered by my nursery and always in direct sun not in greenhouse ever just in and out maybe I should just leave it outside 24/7 and not put in shed at night arrr grrrr
Today's DEFOL also which I do maybe twice a week and generally lower componet

IMG20211230123604.jpg

IMG20211230123551.jpg

IMG20211230123533.jpg

IMG20211230123525.jpg

IMG20211230123523.jpg

IMG20211230123511.jpg

1640836829254248520875147615724.jpg

I'm also pretty convinced that the dark green is the AFGHAN in her not so much the N
Fair enough mate. Its kind of diagnosis without seeing the patient. I would have said a bit too far on the N scale, that tip burn and mid leaf serrations with a heavy green can come out when N fixing ammendments go in a bit heavy. Not really a nutes bloke.

The pics today are a bit clearer, pity to jump back through different threads to compare.

In your initial post you ruled out windburn but I was leaning that way yesterday, seeing her again Im still there. My heat here (in Aus) is dry heat, and my not match your RH values, but if she were mine thats where I would land first. And if it was Id just up her RH value round the tips with same misting in the early morning before its getting up to and beyond 25C avoiding flower, but like I said 20s RH isnt uncommon here. Then Id check if she flattened out in some dappled light around lunch.

Im not an Auto guy, could be just her adjusting to flower and geeting a bit cranky, just her mojo.

At her age though upping and falling over without pests would be unlikely, hang in there mate, these mid term girls will send you a bit mad, no need to do anything rash.

Cheers fella.

Fair enough mate. Its kind of diagnosis without seeing the patient. I would have said a bit too far on the N scale, that tip burn and mid leaf serrations with a heavy green can come out when N fixing ammendments go in a bit heavy. Not really a nutes bloke.

The pics today are a bit clearer, pity to jump back through different threads to compare.

In your initial post you ruled out windburn but I was leaning that way yesterday, seeing her again Im still there. My heat here (in Aus) is dry heat, and my not match your RH values, but if she were mine thats where I would land first. And if it was Id just up her RH value round the tips with same misting in the early morning before its getting up to and beyond 25C avoiding flower, but like I said 20s RH isnt uncommon here. Then Id check if she flattened out in some dappled light around lunch.

Im not an Auto guy, could be just her adjusting to flower and geeting a bit cranky, just her mojo.

At her age though upping and falling over without pests would be unlikely, hang in there mate, these mid term girls will send you a bit mad, no need to do anything rash.

Cheers fella.
Ok ok
So if I take away some N what part of the gp3 line would you recommend ..... The massive components?¿??

What is bud wash bro
There is a Thread called "Bud Washing". It explains it all step by step. Just requires buckets, water & peroxide. Lot's of growers on here do it. Mostly those who grow outdoors so they can remove the dirt & bugs from the buds. But I've heard of others doing it due to Mold Spores.

There is a Thread called "Bud Washing". It explains it all step by step. Just requires buckets, water & peroxide. Lot's of growers on here do it. Mostly those who grow outdoors so they can remove the dirt & bugs from the buds. But I've heard of others doing it due to Mold Spores.
Will definitely investigate that bro
Cheers

img20211230123533-jpg.2464388

dude that's bud rot.
isolate and cut out stat. may have to cull the whole plant. get all over the others fast. mitigate now or lose it all.

sadness. :(

Do you really think I need to go that far it's very minimal damage at this stage bro I dunno I'm starting to get bit anxious
Might have to just kickback and soak it all up and just finish this one got 3 more on towel as we speak
Depends on if you want to take a chance on smoking mold spores or not.... I guess. Since you are growing outside & it's windy a lot I would do it just to remove any dirt that blew onto my sticky buds. Your weed will taste better too.

img20211230123533-jpg.2464388

dude that's bud rot.
isolate and cut out stat. may have to cull the whole plant. get all over the others fast. mitigate now or lose it all.

sadness. :(
Actually bro it's not after very carefully cutting the top of my bud, hahaha so I just stressed the faaarrrk out of her oh no
All goods u live and learn

I thort about lowering N by removing the Potash Component then my ppms start drifting hey or am I off whack ??
Cheers bro
I'm not a nute feeder so the fine tuning isn't something I know. I personally think your N color looks in line with a healthy plant.
Don't fear a Bud Washing! Just read on it and trust everyone, it's the safest thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom