Severe Canoing During Flower Auto Green Kush

i dunno y'all,,

i am not sure if i can see even one single normal looking leaf. to me it looks like a plant going into reveg,, a bit to quite a bit

tho an auto etc,, i know

not sure at all,, outside will explain the weathered look,, but quite dark green perhaps

an odd duck perhaps is all,, karma sent
Hey @nivek
Sorry to be a pest but I think this little lady has revegged and just starting to get moving again
The sugar leaves don't look right but they are Al covered in frost including every other leaf
Looks nice but
Cheers bro

Ya. I agree. Always a reason. For whatever reason

Karma sent friend

For sure will affect the quantity,, not sure about the quality. Still will be OK tho, I am sure

For sure will affect the quantity,, not sure about the quality. Still will be OK tho, I am sure
Hey @nivek @StoneOtter @Reave
Hey guys
Hope you all had a great new year
Added a couple of pics , not the greatest but I am thinking she has revegged and I know fuzz all about reveggeing
What do I do with it haha
The bottom leaves are not curling near as much as the top half
DAY 79

IMG20220102084832.jpg

IMG20220102084813.jpg

IMG20220102084805.jpg

IMG20220102084741_BURST001.jpg

IMG20220102084741_BURST000_COVER.jpg

My 2 cents... plants look awesome... curl is probably due to one of: over watering, nute burn, or heat stress. Some plants did this in my greenhouse during summer when temps got up to 95° or higher. Yours look near ready to harvest, but next time around you might do a little pruning to increase air flow. You can also mist the plants to help with heat stress, or even provide them with an aerated worm compost tea foliar spray. The other thing I recommend is to remove any leaves that are starting to show necrosis – dead spots, which mold/fungus likes to start growing on.

My 2 cents... plants look awesome... curl is probably due to one of: over watering, nute burn, or heat stress. Some plants did this in my greenhouse during summer when temps got up to 95° or higher. Yours look near ready to harvest, but next time around you might do a little pruning to increase air flow. You can also mist the plants to help with heat stress, or even provide them with an aerated worm compost tea foliar spray. The other thing I recommend is to remove any leaves that are starting to show necrosis – dead spots, which mold/fungus likes to start growing on.
Im in agreeance with this 100%, the more pics Ive seen of this over a couple days the more Ive felt sure of the same points and remedies suggested.

With the rot (hopefully) remedied just nurse her through Ossi, keep her as happy as you can, away from any others.

Cheers bro I'm in agreeance
I haven't really change much. Just backed off ppms to750 and pH at 6.15 on the money

sheesh,, trying to remember,, i put hydrogen peroxide in my wash as well,, but i had bugs 'and' mildew so i sprayed them a ton in flower and washed after

be generous tho, imo

karma sent

sheesh,, trying to remember,, i put hydrogen peroxide in my wash as well,, but i had bugs 'and' mildew so i sprayed them a ton in flower and washed after

be generous tho, imo

karma sent
I was thinking to just have
3 tubs of 5 ltts water so
1. Hydrogen peroxide ?Mls
2.Lemon juice ? MLS
3.Bi Carb ? MLS
1st bucket Luke warm with goodies and then hot water and then cold 20 secs in each
Do I pH the water???

no ph,, and personally,, i started with the several buckets thing and eventually went to just one bucket and a rinse,, tell ya this tho,, let the bud soak,, really soak,, wont hurt it and will help with residual removal,, ooh, like that

no ph,, and personally,, i started with the several buckets thing and eventually went to just one bucket and a rinse,, tell ya this tho,, let the bud soak,, really soak,, wont hurt it and will help with residual removal,, ooh, like that
Fuzz yea
Okie dokey I'm in for a wash
Still hard to get head around

Im still in need of guidance with quantities of goodies in the 2 tubs suggested.
If I can get 6%peroxide or 3%
Cheers
I know I'm a pest but Anal....

The reason nobody has given you numbers is because it is all subjective, and depends a bit on why you are doing the wash too. If you had bugs and sprayed, you may need to add extra buckets and cleaning vs if you just want to make sure all is good where one bucket would probably be fine.

I used 1 cup of peroxide in 4gal first bucket (to kill any random mold spores that might get ideas), 1 cup lemon juice second bucket (not sure why, but it wasn't detrimental) and plain luke-warm water in buckets #3 and 4 (I did use 5 gallon buckets, just didn't fill them all the way up so I had room to work)

The amount to soak, or agitate is also subjective, and will ultimately depend on your unique circumstances. You have a lot of room to wiggle.

The reason nobody has given you numbers is because it is all subjective, and depends a bit on why you are doing the wash too. If you had bugs and sprayed, you may need to add extra buckets and cleaning vs if you just want to make sure all is good where one bucket would probably be fine.

I used 1 cup of peroxide in 4gal first bucket (to kill any random mold spores that might get ideas), 1 cup lemon juice second bucket (not sure why, but it wasn't detrimental) and plain luke-warm water in buckets #3 and 4 (I did use 5 gallon buckets, just didn't fill them all the way up so I had room to work)

The amount to soak, or agitate is also subjective, and will ultimately depend on your unique circumstances. You have a lot of room to wiggle.
Cheers bro
I can role with that

I do three buckets
1 Plain water. 1 lemon juice and baking soda (I think it’s a cup of each in a 5 gallon) I just wing it. Last bucket is hydrogen peroxide and water. I guesstimate that too but I’ve used a whole bottle of 3% in a 5 gallon pale. Now I have also used less in smaller buckets. The problem with small is rubbing the colas around the bucket. You want to disturb them as little as possible. Then I soak them and gently swish them around in each bucket. Start with the peroxide move to the lemon finish with the plain water. Could use two bucket of plain water too so you get an extra rinse.

Back
Top Bottom