SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Can’t quite remember what the RH was at that time. Looked in my journal but I did t start it until I transplanted. But I know it was up into the 90’s if I didn’t watch it. Had to leave the dome cracked a bit to keep it from getting that high. The seedlings like the humidity though. I think I tried to keep it around 70 but it often went higher than that.

So im having a brain fart. Since the Blackberry has poped out and about to start on 1st set of leafs. I removed the dome i had over it so the seedling can adjust to the humidity outside of it. (56% at the moment)

If im to let it stay in the dome for longer just let me know and ill put it back over.

Seedlings like up to 99.9%...keep them happy for the first week or more...when you get your new lights you'll be able to dim them and keep them 18" above the seedlings.

Hi there !

What a Nice journal =) Looking forward to see your plant evolve. Thanks for the share =)

QBs board are awesome I bet you won't be disapointed with these new samsung chips. Lucky

Kiss++

Hello there PoisonIvymiss :) thank you for the kind words! I will do my absolute best to make it a great show!

Yeah im excited for the new light, just need to get some bills taken care of since its beginning of the month. But cant wait!!

Good news... the Krishna Kush(colorado seed co) just poped up to say hello :)

*Major Update*

After checking the babys before bed guess who wanted to say hello to the world!! Little KK!! :) super excited to see both seeds are doing great!

20180731_204043.jpg

Update

Just got home! Toke a picture of each little one :)

On the KK i lowered it another couple of inches. (She has a tiny bit of stretch but not bad at all) she is looking incredible!! :)

20180801_155922.jpg

Blackberry kush auto is doing great no stretch at all for her. Shes looking good growing them leafs :)

20180801_160113.jpg

The little ones have grown alot in just 1 days time. In all honesty the KK surprised me how fast shes growing

*Major Update*

The big tent is finally all set up! Tried to hide all the wires I could haha i didnt think it was this big!! No sprouts sadly yet. Lets hope for tomorrow morning! Soil still feels damp and has moisture in it. So not going to water tonight. Ill water in the morning a little bit.

Heres the pictures :)

KK is in the 3x3x6.
Blackberry Kush Auto is in 2x2x4

Nice clean setup! I like a nice tidy organized tent!

Nice clean setup! I like a nice tidy organized tent!

Thank you :) i toke extra time making it look all nice. Hopefully the little one will like it as well.

Speaking of little ones! Heres an update on whats going on. So i lowered the BlackBerry Kush Autos Light a little(temps are golden holding at 77-78 lights on and 71 at night) shes filling in her leafs and working on her 1st set :D (she is also on her permanent 20/4 light schedule)

20180802_160510.jpg

The KK is doing wonderfully as well! Super healthy plant! Temps are 79-80 lights on and 72-73 night. I have a feeling she is going to be a amazing lady. Lets just pray and hope we have luck on our side :)

20180802_160819.jpg

I watered them this morning with bullseye method. I wont give them water till atleast Saturday to prevent any over watering.

Thank you for stopping by :)

Just wanted to throw some Info i found on the Root Magic i used in my soil from BPN (Blue planet nutrients)

Root Magic Mycorrhizae is a naturally occurring fungi that assist plant roots in extracting moisture and nutrients from soil. Adding Root Magic to your hydroponic reservoir or soil increases the absorption area of your plant's roots by a factor of 10 to 1000 times that of non treated root systems. Root Magic inoculates your plant'sroots with Mycorrhizae fungi - the result is plants that are much more efficient at taking up water and nutrients, grow more vigorously and are less susceptible to mortality, drought, disease, stunting and transplant shock.

When Root Magic comes into contact with your plant's roots, microscopic propagules inoculate the root system and initiates a mycorrhizal colony. The mycorrhizae grow on, and into the roots forming a symbiotic relationship. The mycorrhizae obtain carbohydrates from the plant and in return, the microscopic mycorrhizae extend hyphae from the roots which take up nutrients and water for the host plant.

Root Magic is an inoculum of vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices) and other endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi. It contains spores of eleven different beneficial mycorrhizal fungi.

Root Magic is micronized and can pass through a #70 screen, contains 11 different species of mycorrhizae, and over 6.5 million propagules per ounce.

Root Magic can be used in hydroponics, soil and all soil-less growing mediums.

Update

Ladies are doing good, going to have to water today. Temps went up to 84. But have them controlled again and they are going down to 78-80 again. Soil is dry, so ill wait a couple of hours and give them some water.

Blackberry kush Auto

20180803_123020.jpg

KK

20180803_122840.jpg

If you see anything i have to do please let me know. Thank you again

Back
Top Bottom