SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Edit*

Just measured the lights from the plants. They are for the KK (Bestva Light) 18 inches away. (595 umol)

81fDivWFnHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And for the Blackberry Kush auto (Phlizon Light) it is 16 inches away (565 umol)

71yJXFjJ3XL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Pictures are what the manufacturer has

Thats some great advice! Ill probably top the Blackberry Kush Auto. :) 3rd node still right? Before like the 20th or 21st day?

I'm answering this here so we don't hijack the other thread....yes, I love topping autos and I usually try to hit it between the 3-5 node depending on the speed of growth and/or spacing of nodes...but always before they flower which means probably day 20-25.

I'm answering this here so we don't hijack the other thread....yes, I love topping autos and I usually try to hit it between the 3-5 node depending on the speed of growth and/or spacing of nodes...but always before they flower which means probably day 20-25.

Haha yeah and knowing us we would go on a rant for a couple of posts haha awesome well ill prob top her at the 3rd or 4th node then. Shes doing good by the way, temps are back to normal 78-80 now. In 3 days they both have grown alot. More so than what im use to. They definitely have alot of vigor witch is awesome and there is no stretch. Question. 1st time ill be doing training. What would be the best method of LST for a Auto to get her to open up and allow more airflow and light penetration.

Question. 1st time ill be doing training. What would be the best method of LST for a Auto to get her to open up and allow more airflow and light penetration.

Pipe cleaners...preferably bright ones so they are easier to see against the plant. I forget if you are using fabric or hard pot...if hard, just drill 6-8x 1/8' holes around the rim and secure the pipe cleaners to that and the branch. Works great.

Pipe cleaners...preferably bright ones so they are easier to see against the plant. I forget if you are using fabric or hard pot...if hard, just drill 6-8x 1/8' holes around the rim and secure the pipe cleaners to that and the branch. Works great.

I use the black binder clips for my pipe cleaners, works slicker than snott

Awesome information! Thanks guys, i have these witch i think is right up the ally you both were saying.

20180804_102058.jpg

Also i have the smartpot(fabric pot) what do i anchor to for that?

And Thank you again @ChrisScorpio and @BlewHiller

You can also make little c shaped hooks with your training wire to manipulate the branches in the middle of the plant. Hook one to another and such.
The Stank "C" clip/ring! Its catching on!!

You can also make little c shaped hooks with your training wire to manipulate the branches in the middle of the plant. Hook one to another and such.

Ill try that out with the KK lady :) great idea, ill have you show me more sometime. Thanks Mr. Magoo!!

Dont mind me...just gonna put my butt down here in the corner.
*starts to roll a fattie*

Haha you are more than welcome, may i join you on the fattie? :D

The Stank "C" clip/ring! Its catching on!!

Yes it shall!!! Hope you are doing great Van Stank! :)

Update on the ladys!

Just gave them 1 cup of water doing bullseye method. Soil was perfect for watering. The girls are looking wonderful! Probably tomorrow or in a day or 2 ill be taking the dome off.

Here they are

BlackBerry Kush Auto (After watering)

20180805_123219.jpg

Krishna Kush(Before watering)

20180805_122815.jpg

Both are looking good, temps are between 78 and 80. Night time 71 to 72. Humidity is a tad low but hovering around 48-52 outside of the dome. Id imagen closer to 60-65 inside the dome.

Thank you for dropping by and checking up on the little ones :) time to get puff!

Mini update

Domes are off!
The ladys are working on there next set now. I have a slight breeze on them to wiggle them about. Got to get those stems strong! Will check on them periodically to make sure they are responding well to everything.

Thank you for dropping by :)

Yes....the Stank C. I have them all up in my plants. Lol. Great way to space things out in the middle of the plant. Also I have them at the top of my pipe cleaners so that I didn’t have to tie the pipe cleaner around the branches. Just put the hook on them instead.....less chokey! Lol

So im about to bite the bullet and shell out a thousand bucks on Timber grow lights... the 2 fixtures ill be getting are

For the 3x3x6 (3500k color)

Model 4VS

For the 2x2x4 (3000k color)

Model 24SAMS

Now before i do this a couple of questions.

In the 2x2 tent. I have my fan and carbon filter on the top part hanging from support bars. That being said i dont have much room at all up there. How does the QB hang and with the rachets im getting would i be able to hang it from the middle point (where the current led is hanging) or do i have to make 2 points for the rachets to hang from.

On the 3x3 tent. I see the 4vs has 4 light coming out. I only have 1 plant in that tent atm. Is there going to be to much over lapping light or anything to worry about? Also shouldnt have to worry as much with placement on this but same question as the 2x2. Can this hang from a single point or does it has to be on 2 points.

Or should i wait till these 2 plants are done and just re do my tents with the new lights for the bigger garden?

Thank you everyone for the info. I cant wait to get these lights. I just want to kake sure everything will go smooth when installing

Back
Top Bottom