Shaggys First Time Growing

I've only been growing for about 2 years now and I still consider myself new at it. It's a nice hobby. I'm waiting on my order from herbies to get here so I can start a journal. I've got a couple clones going now from a bag seed girl I grew out when I first started but I figured I would wait and start off with a fresh grow. I wish you the best on your grow. Any questions along the way feel free to ask. I'll try and help you out the best I can.

Transplant success ;) how do they look everyone

IMG_20160405_223616.jpg

I would commence topping them... I would also, add more perlite to the soil or clay pebbles, peat rocks or mulch on top to retain water...Works well indoor or out..

Training has begun today everyone i hope im doin this right i used soft yarn put tac on side of pot and tied a loop and looped it around the tac hope im doing it right

And yes probly pest cuz ive been seeing lil black bugs on top of few leaves i always light get them off but i need to react fast with that safe soap spray already looked it up its available at wally world so yeah but here they are ;) lst is goin good

Back
Top Bottom