ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

Welcome back sorry about your bad luck. At least your back up what strain you have in mind?

Go here and start a new thread with your journal name That's it.
Thanks...guess thats a little easier than I thought

Good time to start up you won't have to deal with heat and humidity. I have some seeds starting one is green crack freebie from Canuck. I actually started it as a backup. Not sure if I will be running it or not.
I hear you on the heat and humidity. Everything is controlled now. Do you know the proper heat and humidity schedules for green crack from seed on?

No Not specifically for green crack. Pretty much same rule of thumb as most plants. Veg mid to high 70's for temp humidity 50 - 70 veg flower 40 - 50 is usually what I am at. Unless you have the means to achieve VOD levels.
680B9BF2-D6BB-4E57-8322-34AD31B91A44 (1).jpeg

No Not specifically for green crack. Pretty much same rule of thumb as most plants. Veg mid to high 70's for temp humidity 50 - 70 veg flower 40 - 50 is usually what I am at. Unless you have the means to achieve VOD levels.
I like that chart. Do you ever go from soaking to directly into your final pots with your seeds or do you start in smaller pots...benefit? Does it matter? Also, with regards to lighting...could I use my 1000watt right from the get go if it is like 4 or 5 feet above?

And just so I am clear...veg temp is mid to high 70's...veg humidity is 50 to 70...flower humidity is 40 to 50 but what would temp look like?

I like that chart. Do you ever go from soaking to directly into your final pots with your seeds or do you start in smaller pots...benefit? Does it matter? Also, with regards to lighting...could I use my 1000watt right from the get go if it is like 4 or 5 feet above?
I usually went from sprout to .5 gallon then Ito final 7 GL. Yes you can use the 1000 watt if it's dimmable dim it you can also have the plants off to the side a bit so there not getting the full light. MH is better than HPS for veg if you have one.
And just so I am clear...veg temp is mid to high 70's...veg humidity is 50 to 70...flower humidity is 40 to 50 but what would temp look like?
Temps basically the same veg and flower Just humidity is different.

I usually went from sprout to .5 gallon then Ito final 7 GL. Yes you can use the 1000 watt if it's dimmable dim it you can also have the plants off to the side a bit so there not getting the full lift. MH is better than HPS for veg if you have one.

Temps basically the same veg and fliwer Just humidity is different.
Thanks eh ! I only have hps right now...I'll have both for next grow

Do you ever go from soaking to directly into your final pots with your seeds or do you start in smaller pots...benefit? Does it matter?
I go straight to 7 gal pots after Solo cups. I'm just to cheap to buy a bunch of different size pots.

Back
Top Bottom