ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

I break it down and jar by size. Once jarred, for the first few days I check them every few hours. Burp and make sure they're not getting wet. After I feel comfortable I burp once or twice a day for a couple weeks. Then I only burp when I'm showing them off or taking a bud to smoke.

I break it down and jar by size. Once jarred, for the first few days I check them every few hours. Burp and make sure they're not getting wet. After I feel comfortable I burp once or twice a day for a couple weeks. Then I only burp when I'm showing them off or taking a bud to smoke.
AGREED :thumb:

Temp and humidity in the dry tent this evening.

Attachments

• 20200811_213756.jpg
    20200811_213756.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 37
I go with 3/4 full during the burping so they move when I roll the jar. For big harvests I burp in turkey bags because they hold at least 3 jars-worth. Curing is done in jars though because turkey bags aren't airtight.
I have jars. Its hard to tell this time around how many jars ill need because I can't tell the yield at all just by looking at it. I guess I'm about to find out ! Lol

I was wondering if there were any thoughts on what I could be doing to this sativa star. Looked good last night but today she looks a little rough. Its lights out right now and the temp is 21.8C and the humidity is 59%. My last watering was two days ago and it was water only...no nutes. Keep in mind this pic is in the middle of some staking maintenance so everything isn't quite sitting where it should be.

Attachments

• 20200817_124046.jpg
    20200817_124046.jpg
    982.8 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom