Sherlock on fan leaves

Sensi85

420 Member
Hi everyone , 4 days ago i had a big control on my Ladys. And i found something interesting. what are these under my fly leaves ?

Eggs? Trichomes? Or a few drops of my organic depilatory spray, which I use weekly to prevent my ladybugs from being bugged. ( canna cure)

It's on all the leaves. Really, there is not even a larve, or a many many spiders, there are no nets, but i saw like 5 or 6 bugs on the Ladys and I killed them.

After that i have cleaned all of leaves one by one with an organic care to keep them healty. What should I do? I have at least 2 weeks until flush.

This eggs, or drops, trichome stays on the leaves, don't changing or growing. I check them every day 2 times.

Have a lots of work on , like everyone here on this forum. 3 week no sunshine, temp. Between 14C day -2C night. Humidity between 60-75%.

Outdoor, (terrace). 200 and 220 cm.
Have Bild them a little 6m2 greenhouse. They got, heater, aircleaner, fans and Dehumidifier, and leds. So i keep the temperature between 17 and 14 Celsius. Humidity : 50 % - 65%.

I didnt want a big buds, but having a few and many small one.

Its my first grow, so my plan was just keep them healthy. Till the end. But those things re let me think.

1. Next week will be the 4.week no sunshine and no temperature higher than 18C. Raining and raining. And its gonna be colder and rainier.

So i think i will make a last flush tomorrow. And after a week start to harvest. Trichomes re milky, yellow and Young trichomas re too. But first i would like to know what u guys think about this pic.

Thanks a lot, take care eveone.

IMG_20220930_114418.jpg

IMG_20220930_114405.jpg

Welcome to the group.

Those look like they could be Spider Mite eggs. The mites themselves are very small and often hard to see unless they get very old and grow larger than average.

Most sprays do not seem to do much to the eggs but will kill the young mites. Keep in mind that Spider Mites can become old enough to lay eggs in 3 days and can quickly get out of control.

too many 'eggs' to not see a mite,, that is a 'macro' shot indeed,,

miniature trikes?

imo only

too many 'eggs' to not see a mite,, that is a 'macro' shot indeed,,

miniature trikes?

imo only
As I said, I saw about 7 spiders, and a killed them. Today I saw again a few. But i found those,, eggs,, like 4 days ago, and maybe they are there longer.

And that's what I don't understand. Cause those tiny,, eggs are on every single leaf. And why i dont see any larve, or more spiders?

Foto a maked wth 60x mikro.

May is the canna cure spray. Thts how cana cure works.

,, Also, any plant pests will get stuck to the sticky layer, so they won’t have the chance to damage the leaves. Eventually, the pests will starve to death. Combined with other CANNA nutrients and additives, CANNACURE will help your plants to resist any future infestations and diseases.
🤔

ok, if you found,, bugs,, were they spider mites?,, because if they were,, then that is the answer right there,,

one can 'NEVER' get all the mites, there is just too many places for mites to hide, and make more mites,,

so,, mite eggs near for sure

a good wash with some hydrogen peroxide in the wash at harvest is the best you can do

karma sent friend

Hi - are there any clusters of tiny spots showing on the topside of the leaf?
If you have, probably mites; if you haven't probably not
Thx your anwer. Yes, I had a couple of sick leaves like that about 2 weeks ago, but I cut them off and threw them away. These eggs are also under healthy leaves. But I pay attention every day. Thx a lot.

ok, if you found,, bugs,, were they spider mites?,, because if they were,, then that is the answer right there,,

one can 'NEVER' get all the mites, there is just too many places for mites to hide, and make more mites,,

so,, mite eggs near for sure

a good wash with some hydrogen peroxide in the wash at harvest is the best you can do

karma sent friend
Yes the was mites, thx your answer really.

And what about my buds? 😔

Or better to say goodbye to them? 😔

Sorry, its my first time. They re from 30.april with me. I just don't want a drama on the end.

you have a lot going against you friend,, mostly the temps, nightime especially,,

did you say there is about two weeks left till harvest? if so,, i would harvest early,, even now perhaps,,

the buds will be ok,, tho you will for sure be smoking a bug or ten,, but,, you will not die from it

a good bud wash after harvest is the best you can do

Dear Nivek, really thanks. I was so worry that i cant do anything anymore. 🙏

How i said, its already very difficult time for me like 4 weeks now.
I had even stress, cause i do everything really. And now i see, its not enough. Its really a hard work.

So i have tiny buds too, a lot but i dont care. They re part of this long story from 30.april.

Yes i have i think more then 2 weeks, but the trichomes re oke.

So i will do an early hervest. But i don't know how to wash them in hydroperoxid. Really. H.peroxid 50 % and water? What should the proportions be?

Sorry if i ask a lot, but i didn't even know that buds can be washed.

Or do u have a link where explain it everything about h peroxid wash?

Really thx a big thx.

for sure NOT 50% mix,, 10% max, and maybe that is a bit too much as well,, let the buds soak in the mix for a bit,, an good rince after and then shake the water off and hang to dry

Hang on... you could treat with pure orange oil. It's a potent insecticide. Get yourself some orange essential oil and Bronner's peppermint soap. Check out this thread: HERE.

A good brand is NOW FOODS orange essential oil.

By the way, what kind of soil are you growing in?

Back
Top Bottom