She's drooping

EDITED

With the Sledgehammer, I mixed .5 teaspoons in a gallon of water and shook it well. I slowly added it to the pot and let it sit for a bit in the sink. I did not add any water following that.

With the Sledgehammer, I mixed two teaspoons in a gallon of water and shook it well. I slowly added it to the pot and let it sit for a bit in the sink. I did not add any water following that.
Ok... so now that stuff is sitting in the soil too. Here is my suggestion. You have just watered with nutes. It is going to take 3 or 4 days for your plant to need water again. When it is time, move the plant again to the sink and move 3x the container size, 9 gallons of water, through that soil and use sledgehammer again to really make it work well. When it all finally stops draining your soil will have been cleaned and the plants properly watered. Continue from this point forward, water/nutes/water/nutes... feeding every other time. I think you will find that this system will have you automatically following the recommended 2 feedings a week.

Ah yes the joys of learning how to water
The sledgehammer was about ten days ago.

I'm reading what you wrote regarding adding a quart at a time. Should I just repeat this until the drip tray is wet?
wen watering I feed neuts with every water and water until I get anyware from 10 to 20 % run off in my 3 gallon fabric pots, at the moment 2 of my plants take roughly 2 litres while the other 1 takes closer to 2 1/2 also remembering my medium is coco/perlite and I water every night just after lights on I hope this is help with your problem piece out growmie.

In the few hours since I posted, Lupe stopped drooping. The only thing I've done was open a window near her. The temps earlier were 69 degrees; they are now 63 degrees.

Could the temperature have caused that much problem?

Attachments

• lupe3.jpg
    lupe3.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 23
  • lupe4.jpg
    lupe4.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 23
This was my ww very thirsty......

Looks kinda like yours no....?

I know this was the issue, had a kid and got neglected
Such is life

And now Emilya is helping me with a severe nutrient deficiency, damn kids lol

Either way, pics don’t lie

You’ll bounce back just fine man

Attachments

• AFC4C187-F921-4499-B57E-B888AF48E174.jpeg
    AFC4C187-F921-4499-B57E-B888AF48E174.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • E0108F26-FEA8-4E6C-B69A-CA1448FC2C08.jpeg
    E0108F26-FEA8-4E6C-B69A-CA1448FC2C08.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 1A292CB7-DEE8-41B3-8195-F5DEBE650CCA.jpeg
    1A292CB7-DEE8-41B3-8195-F5DEBE650CCA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
This was my ww very thirsty......

Looks kinda like yours no....?

I know this was the issue, had a kid and got neglected
Such is life

And now Emilya is helping me with a severe nutrient deficiency, damn kids lol

Either way, pics don’t lie

You’ll bounce back just fine man
it's amazing how bad they can get and still bounce back to being healthy I thort both my tutankhamons wer finished but shure enough with a bit of water and love.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191218-073043.jpg
    Screenshot_20191218-073043.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 28
I'll be flushing in a few hours. How fast/slow should I do this? Should I pour a gallon (or less) at a time and wait a bit? Or pour it all at once?

I'll be pouring the water over a serving spoon that I'll hold over the soil as not to press it down.

Don't worry about the soil compression... if running a few gallons of water through it compresses it so bad it is unusable, it is a horrible soil and should not have been used in the first place. I am betting that your soil will be fine. Imagine the soil in containers outside with rain from 20,000 feet pounding down into your containers... if they can take that, they can take what you are about to do, without the serving spoon.

Don't spend all day doing this, you don't have to wait for the water to soak in. Just slowly pour 3x the container size in water through that soil and let the excess flow out of the bottom in one quick session all at once.

Thanks for the assist.

This is what Lupe is looking like now. The cork is there for reference.

Would I still train her at this stage? There's a lot of fan leaves, some are covering the buds; some are underneath everything.

Attachments

• lupe1.jpg
    lupe1.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom