She's sick HELP!

larryg420

PH is 7,too much or too little nute?I think i over did it on the nutes by mistake.
Picture_0254.jpg

Re: She's sick HELP!!!

Well... From what I know a ph level of 7 is too high. It should be between 5.6 and 5.8. The highest successful ph level I've ever seen is 6.0.

I could be wrong.

6.5 to 7 from what i've read is normal.Maybe i'm wrong.

:thedoubletake:From what I know the Highest should be at 6.5 I would have to agree that at 7.0 that is why your plant is looking a little on the sad side. drop it down and you will notice.

Well... From what I know a ph level of 7 is too high. It should be between 5.6 and 5.8. The highest successful ph level I've ever seen is 6.0.

I could be wrong.
Your are wrong and right to a degree. The levels you quote are for hydro and even still a PH above 6 will and does work for a lot of hydro growers.
For soil grows a PH of 6.0 to 6.5 range will work. any lower or higher is considered out of rannge.

I will do a recheck tomorrow and record each one and post the differences.I'll try to take a pic of each one and it's PH.

I watered when the container felt lite.I'm using ProMix-BX.I just bought a moisture meter today and it's very wet on the meter,not good..I'm tring to let every one dry out till the next watering.
I'm adding perlite to the mix from now on.

Thats what i do most of the time.Let them get dry then water.But i over watered this one.

Shes coming back,new growth is normal and I'm not going to water till the meter says dry #1 on the scale,scale is 1 to 4,it's at 2 now.
I check every plant every day now to make sure.

Definitely 7 is too high....I range between 6.4-6.5....

first of all,the ph is correct,cannabis grow best in a ph of 6-7,so ph is not the problem, the problem look like an overfertilizzation,i suggest you to buy jorge cervantes the bible there you will find any solution for any problem you will face and it's full of information,it's called the bible for this:)

Back
Top Bottom