Should I harvest now

Hey so my Sativa is around a week away from harvest but I’m starting to notice small amounts of bud rot. Should I harvest now with reduced potency or leave it and run the risk of losing it all to rot

Pics

5E9D8290-4C24-4128-B490-BD58D788B868.jpeg

3AFC0557-16CE-4AB7-8A35-90BF733CF6C3.jpeg

16F9DD49-18E8-4D7E-8136-A49CE488571E.jpeg

How do the trichomes look? I had bud rot last year and cut it out from my plant when I saw it but eventually, we chopped her down about 2 weeks early because it was just too wet outside.

I don't know what your setup is but can you place a fan blowing on her? Sativas are normally less prone to bud rot than indicas so air movement will get you through. Do you know what the trics look like? Just based on the pistols and the frost tone in the pic I would say you are at the beginning of the early harvest window. If you have to harvest, lower THC with higher CBD is a great energetic high. I always try to harvest on the early side of couch lock.

aw shit. yeah that's not great.
a few aussies dealing with wet / humidity this year. both indoor and outdoor. if they weren't washed away outright.

where i'm from that looks a loss mate. if you can dry it up quick now to finish, there might be something of a save. at hang you have to bust it open to see how deep it goes. when it's isolated you can you can remove the worst of it. when it's general not so much

Back
Top Bottom