Slow seedling growth

Nice plants mate, dont be scared to run full spectrums 12" away, LED run sooo cool.
I dont agree with the guys above on the,watering coco daily, Im more with you on the 3-5 days before,watering based on pot weight.
Going that style,will help you learn to feed to how much the plant is,drinking.
One of the true secrets of Coco.

mine went 2 days without water last week, wasnt a pretty sight for a few of em, if theyd gone a couple more would have been disastrous.
i also noticed in coco if i didnt water to run off for a few days consecutively the salt would build up and i had some rust spots appearing, it wasnt ph related i had that sorted at the time, i started making sure daily waters to run off,even just a little less than 5%, but it pushes the salr out havent seen it since, on fabric pots you can see the salt building up on the outside, at first i was concerned by that even but i think the more of that i see the better.
i think everyones situtaion gonna be different, and needs to be figured out themselves, but id still be wary to recommend leaving coco 3/5days as from my experience in my situation it would cause more problems than solve.

Morning everybody, I recently transplanted into 5 & 7 gallon pots. Plants have been droopy since. I’m almost sure I’ve overwatered and gave them too much nutes. Since transplanting I’ve been feeding them (in ml) 3 grow, 2 micro and 1 bloom. 3 calmag, 2 silica and a tsp of molasses per gallon of RO water

I also wanted to add that on the first picture the cotyledon has some yellowing and brown spots.

Any insight would be great, I don’t wanna destroy them and start over, looking to work out kinks and learn as I go.
7E3D931B-D069-4107-A13A-758E6C59CF6B.jpeg
BB3D6687-61BB-4B5D-A01C-63504FC54BB0.jpeg
AEA92805-8B26-4017-8476-2031EA8684BD.jpeg
470365C7-DA4D-499A-8F2F-C0F3B06E5A98.jpeg

Temp is between 75-82 and humidity is between 45-60, give or take for both. Seems like they start to correct themselves during the day but by the time it’s time to turn the lights off they go back to looking like this

Back
Top Bottom