Slylikeafox Promix Soil Cali/OG Kush 70% Sativa - 2018

Wow I am not sure I ever really believed I would make it to this point. I mean yes I knew I could grow a weed, But didn't think it would turn out as healthy and happy as they have been.

Yesterday I flipped the 6 main plants into Flower(finally) It seems I was pretty worried about that part although i'm not sure why. Lights are coming on at 6am/off at 6pm. So far they seem to be happy and over night they filled in like crazy. They also received their first shot of flowering nutes, 6L to GC #1 she always needs way more. 5L to the other 5 girls, The twins received nothing, but more on them below.

Today I finally decided to put them in their final location inside the tent. I removed the boxes from underneath, dropped the lights to 14-18" above the canopy (was 18-24" for veg) and adjusted airflow as required. So far temps have been ok 76-81 during the day. RH of 43-65%. night temps seem to be ok staying around 69f and 35% Rh. I will need to play with things to ensure I don't get crazy swings, but that's what you get when you change conditions. I will continue giving them small defoliation's as required.

So now for the twins.

For them they will receive regular veg nutes for the next 4 weeks, I will then take them out to the green house to finish them outside until Aug(ish) when I will then see if they will flower outside or if I need to bring them in. I didn't think they would survive the wife so I may as well give them back and continue the experiment. HAHA. For their lighting I am keeping them in the tent for the 12hr on cycle and pull them out just before the off cycle and put them in a west facing window for the final 3hrs of sunlight we currently get. They then get returned to the tent for the rest of the evening. I know this is only giving them 15hrs instead of the 18 they are used to, but we will see how they respond.

I am also going to drop a couple more beans (GC I think) to later give to the wife for the greenhouse. Another experiment to see how well they do up here in the wild north.

Anyways now for a few pics.

Group shot with new layout.
Starting left to right front row.
DP#1,SJ,DA,Cali OG #2
Back row left to right
DP#2,GC#1,GC#2,Cali OG#1

Hope you enjoy the newest pics and thanks all for joining in.

Keep it frosty all:cool:

Today marks the beginning of week 2 Bloom.

Not much to add they continue to get bigger and fill in like crazy. The twins I continue to pull out of the tent before the rest of the girls get their night time rest. I then put them back in the tent when lights are on. So far they seem ok with this, but I will watch them closely. I dropped a couple of GC beans in water yesterday and will germinate them today. They will be put outside once it gets warm enough and the snow has melted haha. Probably about a month.

Anyways here are the newest pics

Group shot
GC1
GC2
GC Flower
DP 1
DP 2
DP Flower
Cali OG 1
Cali OG 2
GALLERY=media, 1525766][/GALLERY]
Cali OG Flower

Keep it frosty all:cool:

damn i got tent envy lol

yeah for real, if you are going to pay to run those two lights you may as well try and get as much bang for your buck as you can...fill the tent out a bit more and get more return. I wasn't filling out my 5x5 tent with my 1000w HPS and I realised it was a waste of money cuz i could double my yield for the same electricity cost. and if I told you how much power is where i live you would shit yourself!

I'm in day 24 of flowering the green crack and og kush/haze....i've decided to keep the green crack for another run....the smell and taste are awesome. I like it better than the og kush/haze, which has a nice gassy almost cheesy smell but nothing really distinct about it. Might keep 1-2 for my next run but I don't think I'm going to grow this one again.

damn i got tent envy lol

yeah for real, if you are going to pay to run those two lights you may as well try and get as much bang for your buck as you can...fill the tent out a bit more and get more return. I wasn't filling out my 5x5 tent with my 1000w HPS and I realised it was a waste of money cuz i could double my yield for the same electricity cost. and if I told you how much power is where i live you would shit yourself!

I'm in day 24 of flowering the green crack and og kush/haze....i've decided to keep the green crack for another run....the smell and taste are awesome. I like it better than the og kush/haze, which has a nice gassy almost cheesy smell but nothing really distinct about it. Might keep 1-2 for my next run but I don't think I'm going to grow this one again.

LOL

Yes having a big tent seems like a waste if you don't use it all. The lights i'm not to worried about cost of electricity since they are LED. With both on full they pull about 600w of power. But then everything I run in there only takes one breaker to run it. Love LED.

I wasn't sure what they would be like as a light source, but so far I'm pretty happy I went that way. I will need to pick up 1-2 more if I want to add more plants as the 2 I have covers 4'x8' with 2 light or 4'x4' per light.

I'm sitting half way through week 2 of flower. I can't believe the growth on the 2 green crack. Compared to the OG and the Durban poison. Size wise GC is about 1 1/2 times bigger (I'll post pics later). buds are coming in nicely. Really can't wait for the tasting stage haha.

For the next round I dropped a couple of GC beans the other day, but these ones when they are ready will be put outdoors to see how they do. We seem to have to much on the go during the summer for me to commit to a full grow. Hope to get something from the 2 of them.

Thanks for following along!:peace:

As promised.

It's been awhile since I last updated mainly because not much is happening other than growing like weeds. haha.

Since flipping them 10 days ago they continue to really fill out. I need daily to trim them up and ensure I get good light to the bottom of the plants. Yesterday alone they put on about 2-3" of growth. I finally gave them their proper cal/mag boost and I think this has made a huge improvement to overall color of the plant. Although GC 1 is larger than all her sisters.

The twins decided they didn't like the new light regime I was giving them (12 in the tent and 3 in the window) and thought they would join the flower group. about 5 days ago I broke down to the pressure and now although fairly small are enjoying the full flower cycle like their big sisters. oh how fast they grow up.

I did notice since flowering that the green crack 1 has given me a few funny looking leaves. Normally only when they were young. Once the leaves got older they became normal. This morning I found a large leaf that was deformed. I have attached a pic for comments.

Well here is what you all have been waiting for!!!!! haha
Group shot
GC1

Bad Leaf
Newest member of the family GC 3

Hope you all enjoyed and will continue to visit.:cool::thumb:

Really enjoying the pictures. I also occasionally get a twisted leaf but has never been a problem. Good idea to make sure it is just a couple leaves.

How close are you to the light?

Good day all you fine people.

Well I am now in the middle of the 4th week of flower and I must say I am super happy with the way things are unfolding.

Just a quick update.

Thanks IG420 for the reply to the leafs having some issues. Yes it only happened on the CK green crack so darn happy about that.

As for the rest that gave answers thank you. lights are 12-18" above plants. leaves that were closer than that on the same plant had no issues.

Well here are pics of the girls
Group shot
GC 1
GC 1 2 days ago
GC 1 top view
DP 1
Cali OG 1

Have a great day all and stay frosty.

Good day all you fine people.

Well I am now in the middle of the 4th week of flower and I must say I am super happy with the way things are unfolding.

Just a quick update.

Thanks IG420 for the reply to the leafs having some issues. Yes it only happened on the CK green crack so darn happy about that.

As for the rest that gave answers thank you. lights are 12-18" above plants. leaves that were closer than that on the same plant had no issues.

Well here are pics of the girls
Group shot
GC 1
GC 1 2 days ago
GC 1 top view
DP 1
Cali OG 1

Have a great day all and stay frosty.
Looking great man ✊

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom