Small Space - 900W LED - Moby Dick Pineapple Express Lowryder - 3rd Grow - With Love

Day 127

My gosh! it took another 3 WEEKS until she was finally ready to harvest!
At this point I was pretty much over the whole grow, so I only took a few shots during Harvest.

The trichomes had developed into a nice ratio of 20-30% amber / milky.

I have never seen uglier buds in my entire life though...

Then I cut her down, trimmed her, dried her etc.

I didn't even take any more pictures of that whole process. Trimming was a pain and I had to leave lots of the dead leaves in between on the buds.

Aaanyhow, this is the setup another week in or so after harvest:

Day 136

If you asked me, if I did it again, knowing that the plant would turn out the way she did, I would probably even say yes ^^

I got 46 grams out of her (dry weight) and thankfully my estimates turned out to be true.

My first Pineapple was a great smoke, but quite heavy on the head. This time by giving her more time I hoped for a more soothing indica high, which I really got! It's the easiest smoke I ever got out of a plant. Great for staying clear in the head and coming up with new ideas.

So, I can only recommend growing a Pineapple Express and letting her ripen to some amber trichomes, even though it might take a reaally long time X-)

Once again, I finished a grow and learned heaps!
For one, I would never grow in dirt again! Even an amateur hydro setup will bring much bigger yields if you don't kill the plant. I got 70 grams out of both plants, which one could get out of a single plant easily!

But I guess everyone needs to know that him/herself. If my blog thingies do help somebody out making those first decisions, I'm more than just glad to have gone through the hassle of it all X-)

I'm gonna take a break from growing for a bit. Will probably do another hydro grow next, but time has yet to tell what my plans turn out to be.

Until then, take care smokers and keep it up!

Much love, :love:

- Pipo

Back
Top Bottom