Smell is an issue..help!

sillykumquat

Right now im on a random-drug policy, but that will soon be over and im gonna learn up on baking before the fun time comes. So i got the weed-butter thing in complete understanding, and that can be done outside. But baking with the butter will require insideness and an oven. Will baking lets-say cookies in an oven with pretty potent weed-butter smell up a house? How else do i eat the weed-butter?
Thanks for the help! -silly

Canna-budder (or green butter) can be substituted in any recipe that has butter in it. Just switch equal amounts of regular butter for green butter and enjoy your normal favorites. I like pre-making cookie dough, making balls, and freezing for later use. Then when I want a snack, just pre-heat the oven and toss a few on a cookie sheet and cook like normal.

:peace: and :Namaste:

Buy weed butter from a friend? Not an option. I can buy weed, but not the butter. The reason im baking the weed is because i cant smoke it or anything. So i was wondering when i persay back this weed-butter into muffins, will it smell up a house like weed?

there will be a slight smell. but i advise you to use a recipe that has a strong sweet smell to it. i made brownies, and the canna butter smell wasn't that strong. i've made sugar cookies and the smell was stronger.

ive cooked brownies an canna brownie in the same oven with no smell but i think it can vary

Lysol and fabreez work well . There will be little smell from the budder or brownies . Just open windows and spray lysol before and after , and spray fabreez on a few things . You can also make really strong flavored brownies by adding cinnamon and/or cocoa powder , it also covers the smell too

Insideness... +rep for the improve... I'm lovin it :bravo:

But baking with the butter will require insideness and an oven.

You could take a crock pot, put a roast or something in it, say w/lots of garlic/onions and let it cook all day while you are doing the canna butter thing... that should mask any unwanted smells to the point where it won't matter :Namaste:

The point though is to cook something that will take longer than the canna recipe w/minimal participation once you are making/cooking w/the butter.

I will say though that now I want some bacon for breakfast... cheers!

Throw a pound of bacon in a frying pan and make some bacon & eggs, that will do the trick also.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom