SOG Grow In Coco

Yes Canna has pk 13/14 for mid flower pk boost. How does one go about getting a sponsor?

Ah they are actually a 420 Magazine sponsor. I won a couple contests on the forums and they sent me a coco set both times. I am not sponsored by anyone either so I have no idea one goes about getting one. I would guess mostly it's just being in the right spot at the right time as there is a lot of great growers around here.

The reason I asked about the boost is I have seen a lot of lines where they say to just up the dosage without really providing a P-K boost. Plants really need that boost so that's really good to hear. This will be a strong finish to this grow.

Ah they are actually a 420 Magazine sponsor. I won a couple contests on the forums and they sent me a coco set both times. I am not sponsored by anyone either so I have no idea one goes about getting one. I would guess mostly it's just being in the right spot at the right time as there is a lot of great growers around here.

The reason I asked about the boost is I have seen a lot of lines where they say to just up the dosage without really providing a P-K boost. Plants really need that boost so that's really good to hear. This will be a strong finish to this grow.
Ya I noticed several just say to up the nutes for boost week. But you still kinda do that with Canna. As the dosages per week change and the pk boost week is the highest ec/ppm of flower and it also added the pk 13/24 on top of an already boosted formula for that week. I have noticed a slight difference in bud density now that I'm using the pk 13/14. Last week was my boost week.

I'm still impressed with your results. i hope i can get mine like this one they all get into flower. great job and thanks for stopping by my journal. love the feedback.
Thanks Insanity You will have no problem gettin your's into flower in great shape. My room is now to a point where I can grow massive plants with 1280 watts of light, 5 gal pots, a drain to waste system for Coco and Canna nutrients this grow is turnin into my best ever and I've been growing since 2013. I've found a style of growing that fits my personality ( a little OCD ) just keep it simple.

Nice. I am only familiar with General Hydroponics nutes. I now have 2 sets of coco nutes from Dutch Master (sponsor) which I am excited to use but not going to use them until I run through the last of my GH nutes. Does Canna have a P-K boost about mid flower?

Hi Asesino I've heard good things about Dutch Master Canna does have a PK boost it's called boost funny enough.

Time for an update plants at 17 days into flower
IMG_3226_copy.jpg
IMG_3225_copy.jpg
IMG_3223_copy.jpg
IMG_3222_copy.jpg
IMG_3221_copy.jpg
IMG_3220_copy.jpg
IMG_3219_copy.jpg
IMG_3218_copy.jpg
IMG_3216_copy.jpg
IMG_3215_e.jpg

Everything pre flowered vary nicely. Looks uniform and very green. Got some happy ladies here sog. Especially like that LSD

Thanks Insanity the LSD ended up getting FIM'ed and all kinds of bud sites developed I had to thin her out so more light could get tot he bud sites she'll get one more thinning on the 21'st

Wow. Nice trunks you have there. I did add silica blast at the start of last week. I didn't know what to expect but I didn't see any negatives from it. From the looks of it. it's doing what they claim. Thanks for the update.

Wow. Nice trunks you have there. I did add silica blast at the start of last week. I didn't know what to expect but I didn't see any negatives from it. From the looks of it. it's doing what they claim. Thanks for the update.
Thanks Sam the Silicon really does add to the strength of the trunk and limbs
Wow! Gorgeous, healthy plants! I especially love those C99 flowers. :)
Hey Mack thanks the C 99 is starting to frost up I'll be adding some PK 13 14 to the feed schedule for the next week then it's time to start cuttin back on the feed here is an update on the grow room

IMG_3301_copy.jpg
IMG_3302_copy1.jpg
IMG_3305_copy.jpg
IMG_3303_copy.jpg
IMG_3304_copy1.jpg
IMG_3307_copy.jpg
IMG_3306_copy.jpg
IMG_3308_copy1.jpg
IMG_3309_copy1.jpg
IMG_3310_copy.jpg

that is a very nice forest you got there. how is your light penetration?

The COBs are doing great I have lower bud sites that are nearly as big and plump as the tops I'm very impressed with the COBs I'll be adding more to the fixture some 2700K far red for flowering

Back
Top Bottom