SOJO's 1st BubbleGrow-Whitewidow Skunk/CFL/Grow Tent

If you have enough bubbles in res, I wouldn't worry too much about drowning. I always get the water right under net cup when no roots are hanging yet. Everything in your specs seem fine. Though nute burn sure will stunt growth. Just give them time. And don't rush on giving more nutes til new growth comes starts up again.

sm0ker ... you seem to have really done your homework in preparing for this grow. The only advice I want to give you is patience man, lots and lots of patience. Its understanding to be very eager to see vigorous growth, but that will come in due time. Sit back, pack a bowl and just let mother nature do its thing. You have all the necessary tools, but you do not want to use them all at once. You want to use your tools as necessary, and the plants will tell you what they want.

Good luck and I hope these babies bounce back for you!

Update:

The seedlings got burnt again last week when I introduced 1/4 nutes. I am confused because Roseman suggested 1/4 nutes after 3rd and 4th leaves appear. Now the seedlings are in plain water for flushing. I guess i should start on 1/8 of nutes to be even more safe. But I will wait until end of this week to do so.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom