First time grow WhiteWidow(Greenhouse seed comp)

Thanks m8 glad there doin well after a rocky start aslong as they stay happy i'll stay happy :)
should i be pruning anything off them soon ?

Glad ive managed to bring them back and if you lot say there looking good then im happy ive done something right :D...or the nuits have lol...
yes m8 the canna is both a+b for veg an through out like but ive gota get some canna flora which is something for bloom ..due to get that this wkend but i dont need to use any do i until im ready to flower ?

I was wondering about removing some of the larger leaves from them to let more light into them but....should i be taking anything off of them or just leaving them to it

yeah don't use the Flora until you switch to 12/12 for flowering. I wouldn't clip any fan leaves as they are the solar panels that fuel your plants. If you want to open them up to let more light in then start low stress training "LSTing"

Depending how many nodes you have you may want to top the plant to make to produce more main cola's.

I was wondering about removing some of the larger leaves from them to let more light into them but....should i be taking anything off of them or just leaving them to it

I do believe in trimming some, but I only trimmed a leaf or two from each of my bagseed plants. The fan leaves are the powerhouse for the plant. They are the leaves that are responsible for photosynthesis which is absolutely necessary to let your plant thrive. To me it detrimental to the plant if you trim them all.

Hi all just a little update as ive not been able to get online for a few wks but ..well i should be going ..or gone into flowering last wk or sumot but ive not yet as been out alot an unable to deal with things properly so thought id better gt my ass in gear...they havnt been topped yet i know all said n done its not essential as they will still grow but was wondering what you guys think i should do ?

I was thinking of trying that fimming idea and am just about look it all up so i know where to .."fim" lol...any ideas would be great. the recent ones ive been takin the odd leaf off here n there to try let some light in and tied a few down to let light in.

26-11-08_0409.jpg

I never get the posting of the pics right yet i did when i first come on...promise i will reread that thread soon guys

this is pretty much a pic from yesterday

26-11-08_0401.jpg

they need major work right ?

most of those large fan leaves ive removed ..ive been removin them once they got a certian size if they were blocking lots of light....but not to many.

this is a better veiw.

02-12-08_1628.jpg

hi Cherma thanks glad you think there doing ok...ive had a bit of a snag this wk getting out and im in need of my bloom nuits ..im hoping to get down the grow shop no later than sataday so from now until then i was gonna start dropping my light time ..ya no knocking my lights off a bit earlier than the 18 ive been having them on an go to 12 12 maybe sataday ....another problem ive gotta sort out is ,..i removed me radiator in my bedroom to make room for my grow room ..its snowing outside and my grow room stays around 60f when the lights off ...im thinking when im on 12 12 its going to be left colder for longer and maybe it''ll get to cold in the room so was thinking of adjusting things and reataching my radiator so when i start the dark periods it dosnt get to cold.....job n half its goin b put it back im going have cut me door frame on me room an some how work around it.

or i could just get a small heater plug in me bedroom lol

Do i need my bloom nuits b4 i go into flowering or am i ok just going into 12 12 and starting to add the bloom one in a few days an just keep goin with the canna im using ?

You can use a heater with a thermostat... And you ease into the flowering nutes and off the veg nutes. When you change to 12/12 just give a good flush then then ease into them maybe 1/2 and 1/2 to start then phase out the veg nutes. :peace:

Hi again ppl im 3 days into flowering now ...managed to get me radiator back on with minamal amount of damage to me room so ive sorted me temperature out in here cus with the snow past few days ive been bloody freezin lol....anyhow quick question im just wondering if i should still be removing leaves if there large n blocking light from getting in ...sure i read dont take nothing off it once its in flower ....actually while i its picture time :p

08-12-08_0003.jpg

Hiya ppl thought id use me time to give ya all a little update on things ive not been able get on the pc since xmas its been manic ....anyhow im 3 wks into flowering and a friend helped me out an ....well ive just read the last msg off flyfishinrock and it wasnt what i wanted to read "lol"...my friends been growing for a bit and seems to do ok and recomended i prune to let some light into the middle of the plants sooooo ..ive done exactly what yav said not to and basically stripped the leaves off it and left only the small new growth leaves ...nearly all fan leaves are gone but ..my m8s are always like this and he always pulls a nice crop ya no soooooo ...maybe i shouldnt of done it but whats done is done an all that ive just gotta hope it all turns out as planned now lol
..pics to follow ..got a couple

Back
Top Bottom