SOJO's 1st BubbleGrow-Whitewidow Skunk/CFL/Grow Tent

So today I am starting 1/4 nutes for all my seedlings, including the two burnt ones. But those two are not looking very good. Their leaves are crisp and one of them looks droopy. I had them flushing in regular water for about a week. But now that i am starting the nutes again i don't think they are taking it well. Maybe i am underfeeding them?

My ph is in the range of 5.2 to 5.8.

Help me diagnose this seedling; it might not survive :(

IMG_44021.jpg

My seedlings got a little dehydrated(I'm dealing with heat as well), and to make things worse I muted them after that with same nutes as seedlings slightly older and healthier. Things got a little crisp 4 me as well. But looking good now. Just wait for that new growth. Nice setup though. Looks like you have done a fair amount of homework. Peace!

Believe in the power of the plant! Look for new growth on top and don't worry about those burnt leaves. Keep your PH above 5.5 for good results.

Thanks! I am seeing some new growth after adding 1/4 nutes. I will ewait it out few days and see how much they will grow. My pH from tap water always keeps coming out in the range of 5.5 to 5.7. Sometimes I add a little pH Up to move it closer to 5.8. Thanks for keeping check!

My seedlings got a little dehydrated(I'm dealing with heat as well), and to make things worse I muted them after that with same nutes as seedlings slightly older and healthier. Things got a little crisp 4 me as well. But looking good now. Just wait for that new growth. Nice setup though. Looks like you have done a fair amount of homework. Peace!

Thanks! Yea im realizing that early veg state for new growers can be traumatic! lol

So IM making mistakes again!

Its been two days since I added 1/4 SH nutes and the plants are not growing!

They are about 1 and a half anf two inches tall. They have not been growing upwards towards the light at all for the last week or so. And the lights are about 5 to 6 inches away.

Temps are decent from 79 to 86 and humidity 50%.

But two days ago when I mixed the nutes I think i mixed them wrong. I combined the dry Micro and Grow together and THEN added them to the gallon water. And i've been thinking about this and I read somewhere that mixing nutes can lead to nute lockout?

Anyways, its also hard to know if they are eating nutes without a ppm meter. I am thinking of getting a meter and changing the nutes to Flora Series today from the hydro store.

Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

mixing micro and grow together are fine try to get the humidity over 50% they will grow fast just give them time and before you know it Boom. Have Patience Grasshopper:goodjob:

Update: The res is still running on 1/4 nutes. At first the seedlings were green and growing tiny leaves. Now they have browned :(

pH is 5.6
ppm is 220
Temp 80-86
Humidity 47-50%

This one is 2 weeks old from sprouting. Its not growing tall and it has tiny leaves but when it started to brown I thought it was nute burn and i thought it would be not ready for more nutes. The nutes were at 250 on 1/4 nutes. I thought it would be ready to eat after showing its true leaves.
IMG_44311.jpg

This one was initially burnt; then put into regular water for bout a week. Then on the 1/4 nutes. it was growing a little but now its all brown spots and droopy. It is underfed?
IMG_44331.jpg

The grow is not looking good at all and I don't know what I am doing wrong.

HELP!!

all looks like burn to me how are the roots any slime or rot . Flush and do a slow build up on the nutes get the humidity up and whats your res temps

all looks like burn to me how are the roots any slime or rot . Flush and do a slow build up on the nutes get the humidity up and whats your res temps

Thanks for replying. I just checked the roots and two of the burnt ones had one root sticking out of the cups. But my water was hitting them and there was no room for the roots to breathe. I fixed it by taking out more water. Hopefully this will help them revive. They could have been drowning. My res temp is usually around 68 to 74.

Back
Top Bottom