Solar Son's 4x4 600 Watt MH/HPS Soiless: Jamaican Dream, Seed To Bud

Come and post those beautiful pics you sent me...
Everyone is waiting to see :)

First , huge apologies from myself. I have been absent as live threw me a huge curve ball, and well I had to make some lemonade with the couple cases of lemons. There is still some storm to weather but I hope we have sailed past the eye......

I have been taking care of the girls, being very diligent but life and spare time did not permit regular updates as I had hopped.

I do have documentation of every step along the way, as well as pictures because we all know (pix of it didn't happen)

I will be uploading a few pictures once I post this update. There will be one post with the "mutant of the crew" when I water her later this evening I will post more recent.

Then there will be another post showing the two girls that had the least training from day 1-25ish.

One of them was supper cropped to allow the others some catch up time, while I topped the other at the 5th node allowing them more early veg. I did this for science!!!! Two of my girls were topped early veg (3rd and 4,the node)

I've lost one, not sure if it was heat stress or she just did not like my environment. Survival of the fittest right!!!!

I will post a group shot of all girls as well. And then later tonight I will be wating the others and post some updates on them.

Here are pictures of my suspected Whorled Phyllotaxy that turned out not being such, perhaps it is polyploidy?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom