Special Thanks & Please Welcome Curso To The 420 Staff!

Founder
Please join us in welcoming @Curso to the Product Reviewers Team! :cheer:

Curso is an amazing grower and passionate chef, who will be reviewing not only grow supplies, but cannabis based cookbooks as well. We are happy and grateful he has agreed to take this position and are looking forward to having him in the back with us.

We are truly grateful for your help in our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world, so that we may end these laws and get all of our brothers and sisters out of jail. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Welcome, and congratulations, Curso! Cheers! :)

:high-five::bravo::welcome::goodjob::green_heart::welldone::thumb::woohoo:

Thanks guys!! It was truly a humbling experience to be considered for this, I love food as much as I love this wonderful plant that has brought us all together here in this fantastic space called 420Mag. I look forward to interacting with you guys on an infused food level, it's really where my passion lies.

Again thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to giving you fine readers my opinion on these fine products.

:peacetwo:

From Cooking soil to cooking delicious edibles..... There couldn't have been a better member selected for testing out products, especially things to do with food !!!! Chef Curso is the man!!! Congrats buddy!!! You definitely deserve it and your reviews are definitely amazing! Love the new cooking with Curso thread too!

Now I just have to put my MB2 into action :) haha

Congrats Curso!!!

From Cooking soil to cooking delicious edibles..... There couldn't have been a better member selected for testing out products, especially things to do with food !!!! Chef Curso is the man!!! Congrats buddy!!! You definitely deserve it and your reviews are definitely amazing! Love the new cooking with Curso thread too!

Now I just have to put my MB2 into action :) haha

Congrats Curso!!!

Thanks bro!!! I hope I can inspire some people to step it up from some boring old brownies and cookies.

Back
Top Bottom