Spondylolisthesis & Sciatica - Blue Blood X 3

ok my out door blue blood is a male , i just knew it was in early veg , but its not to be wasted if i want to start some breeding :)

P10708801.JPG
P1070881.JPG
P1070882.JPG

and his sister , might have to harvest her twice :thumb:

P1070897.JPG
P1070888.JPG
P1070897.JPG

and she is also given my some seeds from my thc bomb pollen

P1070898.JPG
P1070899.JPG

group shot

P1070886.JPG
P1070896.JPG
P1070896.JPG

my 2 blue blood re veg clones :)

P1070887.JPG

ok i chopped of the bigger buds as you can see there is plenty left PLUS the 3 large buds i pollinated , this plant did well , i took off 137 grams wet , nice tight buds , the second harvest will be when the smaller buds tighten up a bit

P1070900.JPG
P1070901.JPG
P1070902.JPG
P1070903.JPG
P1070904.JPG
P1070905.JPG
P1070906.JPG

these are the buds i pollinated,

P1070907.JPG

Easy TheNuttyProfessor just dropping by to say this is a top grow diary. I suffer the same problems as you so self medicate myself. I am over in UK so health care is crap. :)

Easy TheNuttyProfessor just dropping by to say this is a top grow diary. I suffer the same problems as you so self medicate myself. I am over in UK so health care is crap. :)

nice to hear from you , it only took me 20+ years to have my back x rayed lol

@TheNuttyProfessor I just had spinal injections in my facet joints. I just had to fight 2 years to get one. The hospital refused to do a operation / spinal fusion due to me smoking, so i have to live in pain with a 25% slippage in my back. I do try to self medicate due to the nerve pain down my leg and in my arms. So any strong indica will put me to sleep. I am still looking to find the pain relief strain, as my last grow was red heri fruit bud F18 but my clones got ill due to a stay in hospital so looking for a strong strain to help. Can you recommend anything good to help with sleep and pain?

smokehog

the blue blood is nice and high with the cbd 10% , i was recommended by a friend on the site Medfarmer , its a nice smooth smoke , easy enough to grow , and it gives you a nice warm relaxed feeling , i bought regular seeds so im hoping to try breed the hermies out , they tend to hermie because of the blue berry but another member has told us that if you seed them long enough and plety of them you can pick out the best males and females , the ones that dont hermie use and use again until you get a good mix with out the nanners

if you go to my first page on this thread you will see the blue blood specs .. :thumb:

im sure you would enjoy the blue blood , i like it a lot

Medicann Blue Blood Seeds Specs
Genetics: OG Kush x Blueberry
Type: Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)
Flowering time: 6 - 10 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC content: 15 - 20%
CBD content 10%
Medicinal Uses: Chronic Pain, Body relief without mental intoxication, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, MS, Gastrointestinal Issues, Arthritis, Anorexia
Medicann Blue Blood Seeds Info
With this plant we have crossed our OG Kush with an astounding Blueberry that has been with us since 1998. This plant produces buds that have the strength and density of the OG but have that wonderful smell and taste of the Blueberry. The Blueberry overtones over wash the OG so for those of you used to OG this plant will smell and taste more blueberry, however there is an element of diesel fuel to the smell and taste. Not one for an inexperienced medical grower, but well worth the effort for those who can. Blueberry x OG Kush has been bred to contain higher percentages of CBD or cannabidiol the part of cannabis now considered to be most responsible for pain-relief, nausea, as an anti-inflammatory, and for many many other symptoms. CBD has been found to provide physical relief, it actually works to counteract the psychoactivity of THC, allowing patients a much desired element of clarity unassociated with so many other types of cannabis. This strain can also be a very effective insomnia killer, especially if you have pain that keeps you awake.

In short for medicinal users this would be the strain we recommend for a multitude of different ailments. Medicann are currently working on other strains to increase the CBD ratio to further help sufferers.

Thanks MF thanks for recomening them , can wait to start mixing these with the regular pollen , the true male , hes a beauty also . . my plan is just to go 12/12 from seed , pick the best and breed again , just keep going until i get a really really good female then reverse her , think that what HG explained lol

@TheNuttyProfessor i would really like to try the Blue Blood but where do i get it from please as i am in the UK? I was supposed to get hold of cannatonic but it never happened. I lost my CBD skunk haze, not very strong but helped with the nerve pain. The Blue Blood looks like the one i need for this nerve pain, i get chronic headaches as 3 vertabre in my neck are damaged as well.

Had a good read of the diary and its epic..:)

Back
Top Bottom