Spondylolisthesis & Sciatica - Blue Blood X 3

put the thc bomb in with the blue blood , last couple of weeks , got a dehumidifier going in there also to help thrichome production :)

P10707791.JPG
P10707801.JPG
P10707811.JPG
P10707861.JPG
P10707871.JPG

place looking bare in the veg department lol,,, the three biggest will be flipped 12/12 1st of month , i like the first as its easy to remember without taken much notes

P10707821.JPG

clones for next run

P10707841.JPG
P10707851.JPG

my three seedlings from my ow mix last year , unknown bag seed male and Northern lights auto female ready to re pot

P10707831.JPG

i used the bigger part to veg due to a of nanners and i didnt want to pollinate the bombs , so the veg will have the grow lights , if i fill that then ill be on a pigs back LOL , the smaller part will be for mainlining , but ill also do my seeds that i made along with the flowering girls 12/12 from seed , might as well :)

Me likey...

Those Blue Bloods look amazing. Makes me think about heading over to Medicann right now to order a batch of seeds. Any chance you'll test them for THC, CBD and other cannabinoids?

Re: Me likey...

Those Blue Bloods look amazing. Makes me think about heading over to Medicann right now to order a batch of seeds. Any chance you'll test them for THC, CBD and other cannabinoids?

hey there , thanks for dropping by , the specs oare on my first page , she is very high on cbd 10% if that helps :)

Back
Top Bottom