Spondylolisthesis & Sciatica - Blue Blood X 3

strange taste but it give me a lights out man , defo worth waiting on the ambers , , its relaxing the crap out of you , dont give a shit whats going on lol :)

mmm,i like that sentence :) , good strong pot :tokin:, couchlock

Regarding trichs, how many % cloudy,milky, amber?

I'm assuming the "don't give a shit attitude " buzz gives you some awesome pain relief?

yes :) ... so relaxed in bed i thought my body was floating . i get restless legs and my ankles do my head in at night , it seemed to have really calmed that down 100 percent , as for pain relief ( what pain :) ? ) lol :thumb:

Awesome!

Prof, thank you for this journal. I'll be ordered some bb in about a month or so. My wife has had a horrible week. She even said if my weed was ready, she would smoke some. That says a lot. The doctor wants to go up on the *zy and the tr*amdol, but she flatly refuses more narcotics. Now they are throwing some gabapitine at her.
The mri last week showed what we knew before, degenerative disc, arthritis and general pain from surgery from putting rods on the last three vertebrae. We did a hip x-ray yesterday, not sure if we really want to see a problem, but, maybe we needa smoking gun. She is scared of two things, finding a problem and having to do surgery, or finding no problem and having to just deal with it. The hardest part is not being able to help her.
Hopefully this bb will provide relief from her pain

Prof, thank you for this journal. I'll be ordered some bb in about a month or so. My wife has had a horrible week. She even said if my weed was ready, she would smoke some. That says a lot. The doctor wants to go up on the *zy and the tr*amdol, but she flatly refuses more narcotics. Now they are throwing some gabapitine at her.
The mri last week showed what we knew before, degenerative disc, arthritis and general pain from surgery from putting rods on the last three vertebrae. We did a hip x-ray yesterday, not sure if we really want to see a problem, but, maybe we needa smoking gun. She is scared of two things, finding a problem and having to do surgery, or finding no problem and having to just deal with it. The hardest part is not being able to help her.
Hopefully this bb will provide relief from her pain

I hope so too my friend if we where neighbours id be bringing her over some right this minute , i would never take tablets from my doctors again

Back
Top Bottom