Spouses and your grow

My wife told me that if I keep growing, she will leave me.
Sure gunna miss the ole gal.

~ Auggie ~

Damn Auggie, feel for ya, bro. If I remember right, you been together for a long time. Been divorced 3 times and remarried my first one 15 years ago. She puts up with my shit and does not threaten to leave. She knows what my response would be....don`t let the door hit ya in the ass.

No, we not breaking up. Hell, it's too late for that now. We been together for 35 years, officially married (in the old school sense of the word) for 31.
She puts up with me pretty well. She's a good trimmer too - though I have to listen to her bitch about how much she hates trimming the WHOLE time she's trimming. I swear, last harvest, my right ear was bleeding.

And, if it wasn't for what she calls "marijuana money" we would be in tough shape. Our retirement and my disability doesn't exactly put us in Phat City. We not gettin rich with this gig; but it pays some bills that wouldn't get paid otherwise. It pays the health insurance & Rx's. It also replaced a worn out car with one that wasn't quite so worn out. Put a new roof on the cottage so we'll be dry this winter. It paid the deductible on some surgery I got coming up. (Gunna get a new hip. Doc says I'm going to be able to actually catch wifey when I chase her. Right now I have to kind of coax her in with a treat or a toy.)

I'm more concerned right now about the political climate. IF the republicans win the White House (and they very well might), most of the candidates are saying that they'll enforce FEDERAL laws re: MJ. The top guy says he will shut down Colorado, Washington, Alaska, California, Oregon, etc. We may go backwards ten years here in one election.

I don't think it would change my behavior though. Prices would go up, and that would be good. And if I got caught and went to prison, I'd be in good company ... I'd kind of miss wifey - though I imagine we'd get conjugal visits. I could join the "Gray Panthers" gang (gotta be over 60).

I've got three 4 x 8 tables under 3600 watts. SCROGing some Purple Caddy. We about five weeks from harvest - then in November I start growing some moms for cloning season which lasts from January till July ... then do one SCROG crop from August to October. And that's the rhythm.

~ Auggie ~

Good to hear you`re not doing the big D thing. If me and mine had stayed together the first time, we would`ve been at number 43 instead of 15.

PS,
No republicans needed to screw up the MJ laws, trying to straighten out the laws here (Mich) now.

My wife ( soul mate ) and I have been married 43 years. I quit smoking in for 30 years while we raised the kids. Along the way she had a condition called vertigo worsen. I started up again but had lost all my contacts, so decided I would call it quits again. One morning she told me she had a dream that suggested she would benefit from the occasional toke. A friend and I had been talking about growing. A year and a half later here I am. 4 grows and each getting better, thanks to you good folks. She smokes rarely, me, all the time. Now a question. Is anyone familiar with a strain that would help with vertigo ( dizzyness)? Thanks to all. I've learned boatloads from 420 folks. Peace and love to all from this old hippy.7

2nd wife decided to ask me to leave home after my first harvest, before I could start a 2nd grow. Now that's it's legal my new wife type of mate is cool with me growing so long as I don't go crazy. We are in agreement to smoke it...we both like to smoke, to donate to friends in need so long as the one of us who donates cover the actual cost of that portion of the grow. So far I've put up 100% of the cost of our upcoming grow and she's in the background able to take over in case I need for some reason.

Reading these, i wish i could begin a cannabis growing community made up of the 420 members. It would be great to go next door to see your neighbor's setup. Town hall meetings regarding the community grow op... just dreaming.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Reading these, i wish i could begin a cannabis growing community made up of the 420 members. It would be great to go next door to see your neighbor's setup. Town hall meetings regarding the community grow op... just dreaming.

Man I hear you! I wish this was possible but people are greedy and loose lips sinks ships. For all we know your best buddy could be growing or your boss!!!. I met other growers locally pm me and I'll tell you some clues on where and how to find growers.

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

I hear ya. I just meant in a legal state. I would like to live in a development where everyone has this passion.

Open your eyes you already in one "we are all family of this growing community"

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

I hear ya. I just meant in a legal state. I would like to live in a development where everyone has this passion.

I have found in the first half of my life on this earth that even Jesus of Nazareth got stabbed in the back. If a man that can walk on water and turn water into wine and still get thrown under the bus, we don't stand a chance homie. Not even in a church

My wife ( soul mate ) and I have been married 43 years. I quit smoking in for 30 years while we raised the kids. Along the way she had a condition called vertigo worsen. I started up again but had lost all my contacts, so decided I would call it quits again. One morning she told me she had a dream that suggested she would benefit from the occasional toke. A friend and I had been talking about growing. A year and a half later here I am. 4 grows and each getting better, thanks to you good folks. She smokes rarely, me, all the time. Now a question. Is anyone familiar with a strain that would help with vertigo ( dizzyness)? Thanks to all. I've learned boatloads from 420 folks. Peace and love to all from this old hippy.7
Cbdoc...but its not an uppy motivated kinda smoke 1:1 with twenty percent thc

my world stays at 4:19 cause i always gave a minute

My spouse hates it. She thinks I do it to feel good but it really helps with my PTSD from military service.

What bothers her about growing is the amount of time I spent on the plants. I seem to lose track of time doing routine maintenance.

A normal water session that should take 10 minutes takes me 1 hour.

Now that Spring is here I'm planting outdoors. Taking care of the yard is my job. As long as I can justify taking 1 hour to water plants by pulling yard weeds or picking dog crap I'm good to go now. Winter will be another story though...

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420

My wife is ok with it. She is an old hippie and enjoyed it in her younger years but finds the new strains much too overwhelming. I am going to try a high cbd, low thc
grow next to see if it will work better for her. It is fun growing, a good hobby ( they all cost money ) with excellent benefits

Back
Top Bottom