Spouses and your grow

She supports it now that it's legal here. It's a godsend for the repetitive stress that my trade has left me with.

Sent from my SM-T350 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I learned how to grow in the 90s from my first hubby....very smart, methodical guy/teacher. I was 18 and in college when we met and he was in his 30s... I didn't smoke so I'm sure he was relieved his profits weren't going to be smoked away. I was supportive of his grows and knowledge. One of the first times I smoked was scissor hash from the first harvest he had after we were living together....fell asleep just about instantly and woke up to the room cracking up. Amazing experience but we eventually realized our lives were going in different directions. I'm recently divorced from a veteran that was a few years younger than I am.....he thought he would "help" and I came home to burned babies. First and only babies I tried to grow around him...didn't want that kind of help.

Now I'm free to grow as I please in a state that is legal....the fur babies know to stay away from the leafy babies and child babies are adults and helping/learning. :)

Mine would rather see me in pain. I've had spinal surgeries, implants, rods and screws and in pain 24/7, but I'm a "fucking drug addict" now I found something that gives me any quality of life. As one might imagine, her issues are much deeper but since this looked like a good opportunity to bitch about it so here it is. I'm bitchin! Oh ya, She rarely sees or smells it.

Mine would rather see me in pain. I've had spinal surgeries, implants, rods and screws and in pain 24/7, but I'm a "fucking drug addict" now I found something that gives me any quality of life. As one might imagine, her issues are much deeper but since this looked like a good opportunity to bitch about it so here it is. I'm bitchin! Oh ya, She rarely sees or smells it.
Sounds like me with my ex. Good luck brother

Did you just tough it out before, or did you do pain meds that she approved of?

In my honest opinion, I could not be with someone so close minded. A person who refuses to look at the facts, yet chooses to turn weed into a moral thing is not worth my time. If I had to choose between the plants and the lady, it would be an easy choice. Fortunately mine is extremely supportive.

Yeah that sounds rough. You also have to consider if you ever break up- would she use that against you? I know that my ex would in a millisecond. She has tried every trick in the book over the last 15 years to separate my kid and inflict as much suffering as possible, and would think she'd bloody well died and gone to heaven if she had info on my grow.

Yeah that sounds rough. You also have to consider if you ever break up- would she use that against you? I know that my ex would in a millisecond. She has tried every trick in the book over the last 15 years to separate my kid and inflict as much suffering as possible, and would think she'd bloody well died and gone to heaven if she had info on my grow.

Yep absolutely. You can't just tell anyone about this stuff. Even if you're doing it legally. Unfortunately it can come with some nasty consequences.

My wife better be supportive...I'm growing it for her. She needs it and spends a lot of money on it. I rarely partake...maybe a couple tokes a year, just because I'm a wuss and get too introspective and kinda paranoid on pot. But I love to grow it.

BTW, My state just voted in recreational yesterday, via legislative vote...the first state to do it that way. Woohoo! Just hope the gubna doesn't veto.

Me with my heart transplant and blindness with chronic back pain and my wife with diverticular disease, irritable bowel syndrome and recent knee surgeries that will leave her knees painful for the rest of her life... MMJ helps us more than any pharmaceutical ever has. We only grow just enough to keep us supplied, and honestly we are in the middle of our first grow. But I couldn't find anyone more supportive. Maybe because she gets as much out of it as I do. LOL.

My wife was the one who talked me into growing it for my arthritis and back. She came home with a CKS seed guide and paraphernalia and told me to get some seeds. Surprised the shit out of me, as she's not a pot smoker. I now have her talked into trying some CBD weed to see if it will get her off the sleeping pills. Hope she tries it with good results. Just gotta get the seeds growing now.

Back
Top Bottom