Spouses and your grow

Ha ha. Not much financial profit from that 'patient' I'm guessing but I hope the medicine works for her. I suppose we can't have every thing perfect, it could be much worse. She must fully support your product anyway, what's left of it that is...

Hi everyone! Glad to be back. I'm doing good. Busy with work, life. You know how it goes. Planning another grow.
have my seeds, so I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Hubby didn't blink an eye when I told him I had
ordered seeds. So with several grows under my belt, he is used to it.
My hubby has told me he thinks he has been past places were someone is growing, and how good it smelled. Funny
thing is, of all the times I have grown, he still won't give it a try. I told him he is missing out on the experience, and
he won't turn into an old stoner.( hey, no disrespect to old stoners).
All your stories inspire me to keep learning, and expand my knowledge to be a better weed grower.

My wife and I have been together for 35 years and have 3 great adult children. My wife doesn't smoke but really enjoys the growing. Backs me 100% but also controls my spending... I am a seed junkie, gotta have that one elusive strain.

And this thread lives on!
My wife of many decades saw and lived with what I have been through medically during the past 12 years. The pharmaceutical industry put my body through hell. She wouldn't care if I were growing Jacks Bean Stalk if it gave me a decent quality of life. She doesn't partake in the matter, and she only wishes for me to feel good enough to be an active family member. Did I mention she has been the most awesome wife for 39 years? She still rocks my world, is an awesome wife, mother and grandmother. Everyone should be as lucky as I am in that regard, it surely helps me put my health issues into perspective daily.

My Better Half is tolerant of my desire to start a medical grow only because she knows mmj helps control my pain and other side effects of cancer treatment better than most of the pain meds and other crap I'm on and also because I'm too paranoid to try to buy it on the street (wouldn't even know where to start) and we couldn't afford to buy it anyway. Plus, given my luck, the first person I'd approach would be an undercover cop...

I was wondering how your spouses feel about your grow?
What surprised me about mine is that he has been incredibly
tolerant.

Great thread. My wife is tolerant knowing that I'm not out with the "boys" buying that black market commercial $hit they call krippy.
And if I grow a plant next to the marijuana that my wife likes, lavender, then I get bonus points. But smoking is not allowed, only the vape.

Vlad

The only time I have my hubby help in any way is when on occasion I'm out of town
and need to have my babies watered. He does not have a green thumb at all, so
that is the only thing I can thrust him with.
I do need to teach him how to trim tho. That would be a big help. Even just two plants
is a lot of work for me.
I am so glad that this thread lives on. Its nice to know hubby's are supportive.

Rolypoly,
This thread must live on, too enjoyable not too. Have had many a laugh reading the comments. Keep it alive.

My wife is actually very supporting of it. She helps with watering and helped me set up my grow area. She never once said that its a problem or not. Always been supportive of my decisions. ;)

Well this is my first grow but he support me in it. We both reap the benefit of it. Eventually it is going to save him money so in the end it all works out.

My wife wont let me grow until its legal which i'm fine with because she will be okay with it at that point. Should be legal end of next year so im in research/planning mode until then. I was a big smoker when we met but as my professional career was advancing and i got away from smoking. She likes to say i was an idiot whenever I was high but that was years ago and I was also always drinking and 21 years old so what do you expect. I have a vegetable garden and grow some lettuce indoors already under T5 and she knows im itching to grow this wonderful plant. Cant wait.

Great stories everyone!
My wife supports me in everything I do... even if she thinks I'm wrong, I can count on her to have my back! I've been growing for a while now and the only thing she asks is that I keep a new carbon filter on the tents every 6 months. She can't have anything to do with it, thinks it stinks when I smoke, but knows how it helps me with my daily life and she supports me whole heartedly! Gotta love a good Woman like that... :)

It is just the most wonderful thing when everyone supports everyone

Back
Top Bottom