Stardawg rosin

Gardenuk

Evening all, just a small post here, been pressing a couple years now, currently using a nugsmasher mini, will upgrade in 12month to maybe a dab press.. This is a 7g press of fresh from dry Stardawg. 1.4g back 20%, I always find Stardawg to be a potent tasting rosin, not happy with the return considering I've had 24% of stardawg, but hey ho, what can I do. I bottle tec style pack each bag everytime, usually do 3 5g presses but wanted enough for the week. Pressed at 205F for a period of 3minutes, I use this method everytime and I've almost always got really good results, let me know what you think, what would you change in my process, I take 20sec to get to full pressure aswell, I know some come down slower.. Happy pressing ✌️

IMG_20220425_184821.jpg

IMG_20220425_183917.jpg

IMG_20220425_183841.jpg

It’s a great colour. I like your numbers. It’s super gratifying to get 20% back, but 24? :adore:
Fresh off the plant it was, yeah 24, I hit that often off fresh bud as long as not been packed with roxs etc. Wedding cake usually get27%, have a video of that somewhere in my phone and rainbow belts I've hit 25%..

Back
Top Bottom