Stihl Logger Is Back With That Shiny Box Full Of Autos!

How did I miss this grow? And your growing Narco Purple like me. Holy crap. Looks great, that red strain is sweet.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Dude a smoke report will be needed on that beautiful red poison. We have some coming soon and I want some. Willing to share?

Oh you know it brother! She looks like good smoke. They all do. All different smells too. RP is sticky, sticky, :passitleft:

Red Poison and Green Crack are doing very well! Nice to see! Keep it up Stihl!;)

Thanks Hidan. They are on the small side now but they seem to be fattening and growing at the same time.. Timelines on em say atleast another 3-4 weeks. This should be interesting.. :high-five:

How did I miss this grow? And your growing Narco Purple like me. Holy crap. Looks great, that red strain is sweet.

Cheers

Heya MIller! Thanks brother. I knew yad be by sometime.. :) Had I not topped the Narco purps Im sure she would have been bigger.. I didnt do a very good job checking my breeder notes on heights. Lolz. RP was the same way. They all were stunted however by a week in an extremely hot and dry tent.. 105 temp with around 5% humidity. OUCH. I have a few more of them RP and GC. Gotta order a few more Narco Purps. I definitely want to do a few more of them. Fear not tho! I have 20 more strains of autos on the way! :)

You got some beautiful plants my friend and a great read, top job:goodjob:
:passitleft:

Eyyy. Thanks PG! Appreciate ya stoppin over man! Theres plenty more to come.. Im sure this journal will run right thru summer and into winter here. Ill most likely be starting another journal for another grow in the works ( sog/scrog 12/12 from root with clones and outdoor) :thumb:

Yeah, that NP will swell quite a bit. Tent looks well. Great job.

Cheers

Did some work in the space lab tonight.. Transplanted the PK clones. They went into 1.5 gal pots for a lil leg room. They will be goin outdoors soon anyhow. Took 2 cuttings from the taller one. Hopefully they take. Upped the feed on the 4 auto chicks. 4 TSP per gal of Bloom Booster. The 3 auto toddlers get .5 TSP GP per gal this week. Newly transplanted clones get the same. Tents just about back to full. :)

IMG_20160426_224135691.jpg

The newly up cupped PK clones.

IMG_20160426_224118502_HDR.jpg

New PK cuttings

IMG_20160426_223943756_HDR.jpg

The munchkins

IMG_20160426_223803282_HDR.jpg

Lookin busy! :)

Jumping in on this one with good timing. Can't wait to see how they bloom

Hey thanks for swingin in PMG and welcome to the "space lab" my friend! This will be a fun show. I will do somewhere around 100 plants and most likely 20-30 different strains this "season" (not counting the 128 that my "partners" wont let me document in the garage grow) they are a couple super paranoid dorks. LMAO 1 supplies the lights, 1 supplies the clones and I supply the real estate and my time to care for all the lil shits. :) Currently setting up another grow room to house some autos for a few weeks to prep them for outside life and a "clone bed&breakfast", gonna get my PK clones goin to run along with my Cinderellas in a scrog. Depending on how they do I might keep 2 of each going and introduce another starin to the 6 plant scrog. After 2 runs with them ill most likely change over to a 12 plant SoG in 1 gal pots hooked up auto feed style. Stick around my friend!

I just hung 2 Narco Purple. I'll give you an update in about 7 days.

Cheers

More Sunday fun in the space lab! Everybody is happy and healthy. Took a few more cuttings from the PKs. Just watching grass grow.. :)

IMG_20160501_200452047.jpg

Creamatic day 17. She was showing good side branching so she got topped and ponytailed.

IMG_20160501_201019695.jpg

Dark Devil day 24

IMG_20160501_201133329.jpg

Cheeseberry day 17

IMG_20160501_211832214.jpg
IMG_20160501_211851295.jpg

Purple Kush clone moms and the cuttings they have so generously gifted me. :)

Back
Top Bottom