Still trying

Keepontrying

Hi, I've been enjoying cannabis/marijuhana for 50 years now and growing - or attempting to grow with varying degrees of success occasionally throughout that period. I'm currently not using because, over the years, I've found that it exacerbates my occasional tendency to depressive and anxious states. My wife and daughter still enjoy a smoke though, hence my continuing to grow. In the past I've been a bit haphazard about growing and have tried to do indoor grows without spending too much on electricity, understandably achieving poor results. I'm taking it much more seriously now, investing in quality materials and testing equipment. I hope to both learn how to improve my success rate and share my experience with like-minded others here. I should also mention that I'm in Scotland and still subject to the repressive, archaic laws in this country. Anyhoo, nice to be here!

Hi, I've been enjoying cannabis/marijuhana for 50 years now and growing - or attempting to grow with varying degrees of success occasionally throughout that period. I'm currently not using because, over the years, I've found that it exacerbates my occasional tendency to depressive and anxious states. My wife and daughter still enjoy a smoke though, hence my continuing to grow. In the past I've been a bit haphazard about growing and have tried to do indoor grows without spending too much on electricity, understandably achieving poor results. I'm taking it much more seriously now, investing in quality materials and testing equipment. I hope to both learn how to improve my success rate and share my experience with like-minded others here. I should also mention that I'm in Scotland and still subject to the repressive, archaic laws in this country. Anyhoo, nice to be here!
Hello @Keepontrying welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
We have great sponsors for a discount on all your equipment needs.
There are other members here from Scotland.
I'm sure you will meet them shortly.
If you get a chance start a journal so we can follow along and help.
Bill

Welcome aboard @Keepontrying

What type of grow do you prefer?

The easiest way to get help is through a grow journal. Here's the link.

Like Bill said we have some great sponsor on the site, or after you get 50 post you can enter contest and win free growing stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom