Stoner ingenuity

Yes I know fiber glass well.... All my metal repair are fiber glass... Chop,shredded,etc with clear or colored epoxy/hardener.

And yea any paint work is expensive even just a normal job lol boss makes money when I do other people's cars
Is bodywork your full time gig? By the way she is still looking fine 👀

Yup almost the same job for over 12 years now lol this is my life until boss quits :laugh: but hey same I work super fast and look for short cuts...boss hates it cuz I want to leave when I'm done 😆 but I'm efficient so I only want to be there for what I'm needed for.... But hell man I aspire to be old lazy and stoned when I'm older....sit on the porch and tell kids to get off my lawn ...you know the life :rofl:
You being from here I guess you heard it a lot to, I know I did.lol

Yup almost the same job for over 12 years now lol this is my life until boss quits :laugh: but hey same I work super fast and look for short cuts...boss hates it cuz I want to leave when I'm done 😆 but I'm efficient so I only want to be there for what I'm needed for.... But hell man I aspire to be old lazy and stoned when I'm older....sit on the porch and tell kids to get off my lawn ...you know the life :rofl:
Been there before bro. Oh fyi he never leaves. He has to die for you get that job. I told my boss that one time. Kinda looked at me then said you know your place. Then I said yeah but I also know u need me . I don't need you. After that I could do what I wanted. Cause it was true. Long as I did my job. Talk to the hand bro. . And I walked out went to the bar . Lmao

Is bodywork your full time gig? By the way she is still looking fine 👀
No I manage a limousine company and do body work to fill my free time at work restoring and flipping cars for boss... And yes he takes care of me.
You being from here I guess you heard it a lot to, I know I did.lol
Yup cuz there wasn't much yard so people gaurded their shit lol

Been there before bro. Oh fyi he never leaves. He has to die for you get that job. I told my boss that one time. Kinda looked at me then said you know your place. Then I said yeah but I also know u need me . I don't need you. After that I could do what I wanted. Cause it was true. Long as I did my job. Talk to the hand bro. . And I walked out went to the bar . Lmao
Exactly why I'm still there.....we had to have it out ... And I'm realizing that if you work for a small company just put all the shit on the table to start and save you both the issues lol mutual understandings go a looooong way.

On a real note to incorporate the ganja into things.....painting a car with music going with a buzz is prolly the most relaxing and enjoyable work experience I've had to date... Gotta love paid therapy :)

Exactly why I'm still there.....we had to have it out ... And I'm realizing that if you work for a small company just put all the shit on the table to start and save you both the issues lol mutual understandings go a looooong way.
I’m retired now but I would never work for a big company again. I was working for one out of Ga. and living in Fl. I had a bunch of speeding tickets and had to take what I could. Anyways I give my week notice and it’s a Friday I keep calling dispatch for a load to the yard +quit. Tells me don’t have anything call back Monday. Now I’m in Miami and I live 5hrs.away in Tampa. About that time I see another co. truck I get on C.B. asking if he’s loaded says yea I ask what time did you empty? He tells me +now I’m steaming, called dispatch said what’s the deal with ya loading so +so first? Says he’s not quitting why would he punish him? I hang up on the &$@!? I called Monday at noon supposed to call @ 8. He says hurry over here in Miami I said it’ll take 5hrs. Ask’s why 5 hrs. I says I’m home n laugh at him He start’s screaming so I hang up n call back in 3days.Again screaming I hang up. Call n 3 days says will u please get this load back 2 yard? Sure I will n I do. They kept last check for driving unauthorized but it was worth it.Lmfao

Yep. So true bro so true. Everyone has a job don't need bs with it. Yeah if you slacking and boss sees it. When he comes over I just raise my hand says yeah I know . Fk u would too live my life one day. And he turns around walks off. Lmao. So much easyier

I’m retired now but I would never work for a big company again. I was working for one out of Ga. and living in Fl. I had a bunch of speeding tickets and had to take what I could. Anyways I give my week notice and it’s a Friday I keep calling dispatch for a load to the yard +quit. Tells me don’t have anything call back Monday. Now I’m in Miami and I live 5hrs.away in Tampa. About that time I see another co. truck I get on C.B. asking if he’s loaded says yea I ask what time did you empty? He tells me +now I’m steaming, called dispatch said what’s the deal with ya loading so +so first? Says he’s not quitting why would he punish him? I hang up on the &$@!? I called Monday at noon supposed to call @ 8. He says hurry over here in Miami I said it’ll take 5hrs. Ask’s why 5 hrs. I says I’m home n laugh at him He start’s screaming so I hang up n call back in 3days.Again screaming I hang up. Call n 3 days says will u please get this load back 2 yard? Sure I will n I do. They kept last check for driving unauthorized but it was worth it.Lmfao
I'm glad I'm retired now. I can't stand authority now. You tell me something now. Even if when I was working. You left me alone or u got a smart azz answer . I swear I would tell leads. Or supervisor . If I need something you get it. If I need u I'll come find u. Other than that. Just hand me my job card . And see ya at when I'm done. They come around ask if I'm done. Does it look like I am.. and when I'm done I'll be done. Idk. Time. Done even know what day it is. Needless say Im not idiol employee to have. But I was always taught. Do the job. Get it done and done correctly. Fast come in time.

I'm glad I'm retired now. I can't stand authority now. You tell me something now. Even if when I was working. You left me alone or u got a smart azz answer . I swear I would tell leads. Or supervisor . If I need something you get it. If I need u I'll come find u. Other than that. Just hand me my job card . And see ya at when I'm done. They come around ask if I'm done. Does it look like I am.. and when I'm done I'll be done. Idk. Time. Done even know what day it is. Needless say Im not idiol employee to have. But I was always taught. Do the job. Get it done and done correctly. Fast come in time.
Fekn-A.

Hey all just a brief update on my project.... I have the Camaro all primed and ready for blocking next week... Then onto the fun stuff paint...clear...and interior :) hope your all having a fine day.

IMG_20220819_112134863.jpg

IMG_20220819_112123731.jpg

IMG_20220819_112110284.jpg

IMG_20220819_112059083.jpg
I see it even had the fake hood scoop.
You doing the engine too?
Did it have 3.6 - 6 cylinder or the V8 ?
But here is the important question.
Who owns the Porche?

Screenshot_20220820-075059_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I see it even had the fake hood scoop.
You doing the engine too?
Did it have 3.6 - 6 cylinder or the V8 ?
But here is the important question.
Who owns the Porche?

Screenshot_20220820-075059_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Yup fake scoop and plastic/rubber wing,skirts,etc lol good thing the rest of the car is steel.
And it has a 4 speed V8 under the hood....not sure if original....but we're leaving it as is.... I might paint some components under the hood to spruce things up but nothing else.

And that's the owner of the company next doors Porsche....he has 2-3 of them from what Ive seen....that convertible, a solid top grey, and a black Carrera with the big wing.

Yup fake scoop and plastic/rubber wing,skirts,etc lol good thing the rest of the car is steel.
And it has a 4 speed V8 under the hood....not sure if original....but we're leaving it as is.... I might paint some components under the hood to spruce things up but nothing else.

And that's the owner of the company next doors Porsche....he has 2-3 of them from what Ive seen....that convertible, a solid top grey, and a black Carrera with the big wing.
Nothing but a German 4 banger, If I had the cash it would be a Ferrari.

After many fruitless attempts I decided to drag out my first crappy tin foil lined parabolic solar concentrator -
holy crap!!!! I have to move it off optimum to keep the heat down!!!
DSCF5041.JPG

DSCF5042.JPG

Inside the tin can is my mason jar with coconut oil and decarbed weed. The can holds water as a buffer. I can cook to my hearts content now - FREE!!! :yahoo:

After many fruitless attempts I decided to drag out my first crappy tin foil lined parabolic solar concentrator -
holy crap!!!! I have to move it off optimum to keep the heat down!!!
DSCF5041.JPG

DSCF5042.JPG

Inside the tin can is my mason jar with coconut oil and decarbed weed. The can holds water as a buffer. I can cook to my hearts content now - FREE!!! :yahoo:
That really gets hot enuff to cook? You must get some really intense sunlight. How’s about sending just a little bit up my way. I got a interesting story about going down I-95 thru Richmond have to tell ya someday.

Back
Top Bottom